Last night's dream

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
In this dream I was, for some reason, I was in China sourcing a factory for cases for some electronic thing. I have a suspicion that I was helping find a new factory for the Pandora but I can't really remember.

With me was an old friend from high school, a Chinese coworker who was to be my translator, and my 4 year old niece.

First place we stopped at, my coworker did the translations, the factory was very enthusiastic but I discovered that their facilities were small and it would take a long time to produce the parts en mass like we wanted, so we backed out.

A little while later, we barged into some guys house, and my coworker starts talking to this guy. The guy says something short back and my coworker walks away. The guy then comes up to me and says, in an American accent, "I have no idea who that guy is or what he said. What do you guys want?" So I ask him if he knows any plastics manufacturing plants in the area. He recommends a place and says they're really good, and off we go.

Turns out to be a strip club.

Next door to the strip club was the factory, so I'm guessing the guy just got confused. Facilities are clean, production is smooth, we draw up a contract and they get to work and off we go.

And then a bunch of weird things happened just walking around: Riding my nieces stroller down a stair rail, walking through doors, bunch of other stuff that made sense in dream land.

Somehow we end up in an alleyway, and a bunch of thugs step out and try to mug us. I manage to distract them long enough for my friend and my niece (my coworker having apparently disappeared to find something else) to get out of the alley. Then I myself turn and make a break for it, shouting "run, run!" as I do. And from behind me I hear "uh... back here".

And then I remember my friend is kind of a dick. Instead of running from obvious danger like a smart person would do, he decided that he could take the entire gang on if he just waited around the corner. This did not go as planned, and then I woke up.

So if I get mugged in China, I'm totally blaming OPT.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep telling you, Stan: crack is whack. I'm here for you, but I can't help you if you won't help yourself. ;)

nobodys gonna even worry about the fact that he took his 4 year old niece to a strip club?

Back