Day of the Pandora is approaching.

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Wait - what? Official Pandora News?
Well, yes :)

Granted, I didn't post news for a while here, but that doesn't mean there won't be any.
The biggest news will happen on June 1st - I'll call that the Day of the Pandora.

What will happen that day?
I won't tell - but it's not that far off anyways, eh? :)

Anyways, as you know, the final Pandoras are in production, and we're still working together on getting units out to Craigs customers.
However, it seems there are still many customers we aren't aware of yet, as the initial number increased and more and more are contacting me.

Still, here's our current statistic:

So far, we managed to ship 126 Pandoras to the remaining customers!
16 of them have upgraded for production costs, the remaining 110 have been sponsored using community donations together with me selling for production costs! That's pretty awesome!

29 received their voucher but have not yet upgraded (probably waiting to have enough money) - so all in all, we all together managed to fund 155 Pandoras for Craigs remaining customers so far!

This is great - however, right now 397 customers are still waiting for donations... and there are only approx. 200 Pandoras left. So it's clear that not everyone will get one.
As promised, I'll offer the Pyra for production cost price to them as well.

So it seems there were more than 550 units left after Craig basically quit... and we don't know how many are still waiting without us knowing.

Still, I think it's impressive how you, the community, helped out to get units to these customers!

155 units is really something!

Thanks!

155 is very good going. Well done everyone :)

But... Pandora Day... no more clues... 2 weeks of speculation and anticipation... what are you doing to us ED... you're doing my nerves no good... :)

I hope it's bad news just because I want to see Trip cry. :p

But I really hope it's good news, which I'm sure it is.

Engage speculation mode! Pyra finalization, shipping in two months!

But... Pandora Day... no more clues... 2 weeks of speculation and anticipation... what are you doing to us ED... you're doing my nerves no good... :)
Two weeks is better than two months...

great work everyone!

Naybe exo made enough money by selling Drastic to fund production and shipment of all remaining Pandoras?

Just joking.

Edit: Or .next will be out? Didn't hear anything from aTc in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
There really are no batches anymore, those 397 remaining should include all of them.

I finally upgraded to the 1Ghz from my original pre-order (and it has been dispatched today), so I guess I must have been one of the 16!

Good job Everyone! :) This so far is good news. There is a great amount of progress being made! Like always, This more excellent news by ED.

Wouldn't that be "Day of the Pyra" then?
It's a cover. If he'd said "Day of the Pyra" it'd totally give away the surprise.Day of the Pyra will be when the first one actually ships.

Oh, I know! DragonBox has been purchased by Facebook. For real this time, not April Fools.

This is great - however, right now 397 customers are still waiting for donations... and there are only approx. 200 Pandoras left. So it's clear that not everyone will get one.
Somehow sad to say, but that's the end of the Pandora age.

Welcome Pyra!

Is that the day when a Pandora will mutate, grow arms, decide to take over the world and use a time-travelling machine to do so?

Back