Craigix's Holiday Message

That was a nice video. craig didn't actually seem that drunk :B

Is three bottles of vodka really healthy? I hope craig isn't an alcoholic and I hope he isn't going to die of alcohol poisoning :(

Exophase said:

Is three bottles of vodka really healthy? I hope craig isn't an alcoholic and I hope he isn't going to die of alcohol poisoning :(
I can already see a video of craig staging his own death to alcohol poisoning before going underground with all the pandora money :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
NLS said:
Exophase said:

I can already see a video of craig staging his own death to alcohol poisoning before going underground with all the pandora money :lol:

I'm sure he will implement his roof somehow in this scheme.

Merry Christmas Pandora Team and all its users!! May you all be blessed this holiday season and the pandora be problem free!

mfk said:
Merry Christmas to all! I have a personal message to Craig... not here though. :D
Tease!

Merry x-mas all.

Festive greetings to you all! :D

I will post a piccy of my Christmas present from Mrs. SToRAGE later... she did indeed
order me one of the first 4,000 for Christmas, but her way of telling me was really
sweet.

Happy New Year, and loking forward to getting my mits on my new present ASAP!

ATB,
Tim.
aka. CoLD SToRAGE

mfk said:
Merry Christmas to all! I have a personal message to Craig... not here though. :D
OMG! You're pregnant with his baby? SQUEEEEEE!!!! :D

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to "EVERYONE" who is a part of this wonderous project! Openpandora, Developers, and End Users! It's been a very long year, with many ups and downs, and life is very rarely any other way! So here is a toast to the New Year, and everyone receiving there Pandora's as soon as humanly possible! I expect 2010 to be an even more wild and crazy ride! Thanks for the memories!

Jumpman

Merry Christmas, my pandora brothers (and at least two sisters)! It'll be a shame when the waiting is over, in a sense. I for one will be posting a snapshot of me canoodling mine when it arrives, I may or may not be wearing a hat of any kind.

Sugar_Kane said:
Merry Christmas, my pandora brothers (and at least two sisters)! It'll be a shame when the waiting is over, in a sense. I for one will be posting a snapshot of me canoodling mine when it arrives, I may or may not be wearing a hat of any kind.

I'll be wearing a hat.

Only the hat though.

awesome_face_bigger.png

Who needs to be sober this time of the year?
I've just make two bottles of tequila slushies (Lemon and Stawberry)!

It's every man's duty to drink so much on New Year's Eve that their resolution the next day must automatically be to 'drink less'

Back