Craigix's Holiday Message

skeezix said:
Your new poll..

Craigix is..

- a hobbit
- Harry Potter
- Tom Baker
- a taco
- typical of those who run retro game stores. <- this!

jeff

I vote
- Patrick Troughton

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Go get the panda on Craig's Backyard?

no one? :(
well everyone wait till jan, Merry Xmas and Happy new year Pandorians.

OpenTheBox said:
:D

Wish you all a merry and safe holiday!

I do enjoy Craigs vids. A eccentric fellow without being scary :) Mind you, can anyone of us claim to be anything other than eccentric?

Merry Christmas to one all :)

Poor Pandora! I bet its freezing! Better overclock it to warm it up. Also Craig, that video was great and I am so glad that you and the team will reach its goal of releasing what is truly going to be an amazing device. I hope you get so many preorders that you don't know what to do! Thank you. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and drive safe!

/copydir said:
skeezix said:
Your new poll..

Craigix is..

- a hobbit
- Harry Potter
- Tom Baker
- a taco
- typical of those who run retro game stores. <- this!

jeff

I vote
- Patrick Troughton

Charlie Babbitt??

It's a pandora... definitely pandorda, yeah pandora it's a pandora nyaaaaahhh aaaahhhhhhh AAHHHHHHHH

The beginning reminds me a bit of the intro of the Astral Sleep album by Tiamat :huh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emNnmRdSnbI

Thnx for this video, and yes it was a strange year but we all satisfied at the end. From the dev point of view I know it's very hard to pinpoint exact dates for milestones ( stress, change of plans, factory delays etc...) but looking at the overall picture you're all doing a great job.

Januari is gonna be great, so is the open source minded company I work at (raise lol!). I hope to present the pandora as a potential replacement for thin client office tool.

It's great to see so much transparency and honesty in the pandora project and we sure can learn from the whole showcase.

Merry xmas!

kin said:
Merry xmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Craig of course has to be a Taco.
Here's proof as a young lad in Yorkshire:
imagestaco-20kid.jpg

Miner49er said:
OpenTheBox said:
:D

Wish you all a merry and safe holiday!

I do enjoy Craigs vids. A eccentric fellow without being scary :) Mind you, can anyone of us claim to be anything other than eccentric?

Merry Christmas to one all :)
Well, yes, but: If were were all eccentric, then no one would be. Even if we are a subset of society... the term eccentric is relative. So even if we were all eccentric elsewhere, we are all not eccentric in the context of this place.

As for those asking if he posted drunk... you do realize someone else videotaped him, and the vid even has an edit in there. It's not like a drunken email. This is just his quirky sense of humor.

Edit: What I find interesting is his facial fuzz that he seems to have in all vids. Like he never shaves before he shows up in one. That and the Doctor Who scarf (maybe that is an over-generalization, perhaps it is a general britt thing, those scarves).

Back