COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
My governor had two COVID-19 conferences in one week for some reason. Scared me at first, but apparently he was just announcing that vaccines would be more widely available ahead of schedule.

On the news this morning, they showed footage of a lawmaker being arrested inside the Georgia Capitol after trying to disturb the governor's signing of an anti-voter bill. They had the footage because it was filmed by protestors inside the Georgia Capitol.

Is it weird that the first place my mind goes is, "Protestors inside the Capitol?! INSURRECTION!! Someone get the National Guard!" I know Georgia doesn't really count though.

Well, i think whe dont beat this thing, its just that they now switched to a mode where you have to live whit the covid 19 :
Fast Tests, Vacines for the most citicens, and still a lot security laws will now released..

Indeed, just as predicted, the lock-downs are here to stay. Although I disagree about having to live with The Virus because The Virus was never a problem to begin with, it ha sbeen clear to me for months that the lock-downs will not disappear any time soon. Getting tighter control on the population was the sole point of this, so of course they are not going to give our rights and freedom back. We gave them away and now they will stay separated from us until they get reclaimed through violence, which will probably also happen somewhere in the future, maybe through the actions of a future generation that is tired of the dystopia that we are now creating for them. No Orwellian dictatorship lasts forever.

that's kinda like saying no-one lives forever
It is. Though the prediction that the lock-downs were here to stay was one which most people seemed to disagree with. It seems that luckily more people sre starting to realise a little bit what situation that we are in and are getting fed up with it.

Well, for me the problem with lockdowns is that they are too weak and incoherent, and people don't abide by rules (or doesn't know or understand them because they relax them with every little improvement of the statistics and you have to keep looking them up every day).
But I'd be the first to help you fight the dictatorship once you get rid of the virus. But as long as you say the virus is not a problem, I'm sorry to tell you the part of the dictatorship you regret is not the most urgent problem. 2 761 409 deaths in 15 months IS a problem. AIDS killed 35 000 000 in almost 40 years (and kills still). COVID-19 is close to the Aztec genocide by Spain but that took over a century. It's the same ballpark as the religious wars in France along 36 years. The Vietnam war killed between 2 400 000 and 4 300 000 in 20 years.

Getting tighter control on the population was the sole point of this, so of course they are not going to give our rights and freedom back.
Why would they do that? It's been a terrible shock to the economy, which is normally what governments like to focus on. Unless this period of confinement had completely shook around their aims, and why would it have, would they change?

This is exactly why I pointed out the ship: after one year, do you still think that the governments want to save the economy ?

Why would they do that?
One reason is the Dollar approaching hyper-inflation. The USA is desperate for a great reset and has been planning one for some time.
Another reason is more control. Control over the people has drastically increased in many countries. This "pandemic" is working out great for governments all over the world.

It's been a terrible shock to the economy, which is normally what governments like to focus on.
The governors will be fine, living their lives of luxury while we lose our livelihoods to the measures that they impose on us. They do not need the economy as much as we do and neither do they care about the economy as much as we do. For them it is mostly about gaining as much power over the people as they can. They will "build back better" and become much more powerful than they are now.

One reason is the Dollar approaching hyper-inflation. The USA is desperate for a great reset and has been planning one for some time.
Makes sense, except for one thing. Wouldn't it be good to pay off some of our debt before resetting our currency? If the value of the dollar goes back up, so does the value of our debt.

Well, for me the problem with lockdowns is that they are too weak and incoherent, and people don't abide by rules (or doesn't know or understand them because they relax them with every little improvement of the statistics and you have to keep looking them up every day).
But I'd be the first to help you fight the dictatorship once you get rid of the virus. But as long as you say the virus is not a problem, I'm sorry to tell you the part of the dictatorship you regret is not the most urgent problem.
Deaths are overblown. Hospitals literally get paid to report a high amount of CoViD-19 deaths and they may use their own judgement to decide when a death is CoViD-19. There are many other tricks, some sources even report all deaths that occured within 30 days of someone having CoViD-19 as being caused by CoViD-19. No wonder that with such tricks you get a high amount of deaths. Politics has often influenced science and statistics and this is no exception.

The truth is that CoViD-19 will never be declared gone as long as the governments can use it as an excuse to take away our freedom. As long as people are willing to give up freedom for safety, the news will never declare you to be safe. Why would they? Virtually all MSM news is controlled by governments and they are fine with gaining more power.

2 761 409 deaths in 15 months IS a problem. AIDS killed 35 000 000 in almost 40 years (and kills still). COVID-19 is close to the Aztec genocide by Spain but that took over a century. It's the same ballpark as the religious wars in France along 36 years. The Vietnam war killed between 2 400 000 and 4 300 000 in 20 years.
And of all of those CoViD-19 is the only one that needs a huge marketing campaign in order to have people even notice it. A real disaster does not have to be discussed like this, people all believe in it when it happens because they see people dying and suffering around them. People are skeptical of CoViD-19 because they see empty hospitals, no one around them getting unusual sicknesses (the usual diseases getting renamed to CoViD-19 does happen, though, btw flu season seems to have skipped a year where I live), and the government implementing non-sensical rules and gaining a lot of power from all of it. In addition to that a lot of people (me included) already knew years in advance that something like the CoViD-19 regime would happen. This dystopian regime did not come out of the blue. No one knew what the fictional enemy would be, but many even knew that a fictional enemy for which all countries supposedly would need to work together and impose authoritarian regimes would be made-up. And they had good reason to think so too. Unfortunately anyone who's only source of information was the MSM has been living with blinders on and is surprised by what is happening right now.

Alas, I can do nothing to keep your health safe. I keep my health safe, and if you want your health to be as safe as mine then you will have to take responsibility for your health like I do for mine. No matter how many masks people wear, how many rights they surrender, how many lose their livelihood, or how many are tortured in isolation; it will not improve your health and neither will it make you safe. Quite the contrary, the authoritarian dystopia that is on the doorstep right now will significantly reduce your well-being. Those who sacrifice freedom for safety will have neither, same as always.

I thought of an answer to my own question. If the value of our debt goes up, we can attract more buyers for it, which we can use to rollover the current debt.

I always loved the concept of rollover too. Old credit card, meet new credit card.

Makes sense, except for one thing. Wouldn't it be good to pay off some of our debt before resetting our currency? If the value of the dollar goes back up, so does the value of our debt.
Debt cannot be paid off. In order to pay back debt the government needs to borrow money from the Fed, which then creates a new debt with interest on top of it, thus increasing debt. There is more debt than there are dollars available and the system is set up in such a way that this cannot be remedied.

I sometimes say that the government has infinite money, but technically it is the Fed that has infinite money and the Fed pays (and therefore basically owns) the USA government. BTW, the "Federal Reserve" is actually not federal, and does not have a reserve to back up it's currency. Still, for all practical purposes the government does have infinite money because they serve as just an extension of the Fed. They are the people who distract the population and gives them the illusion of choice.

Debt cannot be paid off. In order to pay back debt the government needs to borrow money from the Fed, which then creates a new debt with interest on top of it, thus increasing debt. There is more debt than there are dollars available and the system is set up in such a way that this cannot be remedied.

I sometimes say that the government has infinite money, but technically it is the Fed that has infinite money and the Fed pays (and therefore basically owns) the USA government. BTW, the "Federal Reserve" is actually not federal, and does not have a reserve to back up it's currency. Still, for all practical purposes the government does have infinite money because they serve as just an extension of the Fed. They are the people who distract the population and gives them the illusion of choice.
Oh wow, thanks for that bit of info. I always wondered what the heck Ron Paul was talking about.

The "Hidden Secrets of Money" episode 4 is a nice watch if you are interested in this kind of stuff. I watched it years ago and remember it being really informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back