COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was a study that I thought was fair and it stuck in my head. Can't find it at the moment though. But if you do not like the number, pick another:
CDC says at least 6 (so it can't be 4):
JHI says 27 (which is higher than 6, so yeah, why not):
This one says 13 (sound a bit low in my eyes):
Ok. I didn't know there were numbers for that. Thanks.
The important thing is that they do not seem to factor in the fact that vaccination damages your natural immunity (we don't know for how long yet)
Vaccination shouldn't damage your natural immunity if done right. It's kind of the opposite to what it's trying to do. In the case of COVID-19, it's possibly not done right because the circumstances forced the decisions, and lately because it's been used as a political tool.
But I'm not expert enough to tell.

The blue continuous line for "Estimated hazard rate". That line represents less people, thus is statistically less important and therefore, another type of graph should be used. Else we can make a graph of people of the world v/s people from Yangsi and show that the latter group has 40% chance of dwarfism, versus rest of the world where the line is nigh zero. Everybody looks at the 40% and goes into panic mode.
I don't see the problem. It depends on what are you looking at. You seem to mean that recovered unvaccinated have immunity and the graph does not say the opposite, it just says those unvaccinated that never had COVID are more likely to get to hospital than those who are vaccinated, recovered or both. It doesn't claim there are a lot of unvaccinated who never had COVID, or that there'll be. It's more like you can look at what line you're in and see your chances based on what happened to others like you. But that's for Delta anyway.

There are 2 ways:
1. Models (that could have had some bases in some initial numbers, usually a carefully selected subset, and they, say do a regression analysis and thus the model says, and you extrapolate for into the future.
2. Real data, real plots. (and as we know, there are always errors, unregistered things, etc.
I don't know their methodology.
It seems reasonable to say that a delta infection confurs better protection against another delta infection. But does an omicron infection protect you against a delta infection as well as a vaccination does? Who can say.

I heard that omicron and delta are not mutually exclusive. you can test positive for both simultaneously so this suggests no cross immunity. but this could be due tests not really working so who knows.
I don't know where I heard it. If I find any source I'll share it. Maybe I just misunderstood.

Ok. I didn't know there were numbers for that. Thanks.

Vaccination shouldn't damage your natural immunity if done right. It's kind of the opposite to what it's trying to do. In the case of COVID-19, it's possibly not done right because the circumstances forced the decisions, and lately because it's been used as a political tool.
But I'm not expert enough to tell.

I don't see the problem. It depends on what are you looking at. You seem to mean that recovered unvaccinated have immunity and the graph does not say the opposite, it just says those unvaccinated that never had COVID are more likely to get to hospital than those who are vaccinated, recovered or both. It doesn't claim there are a lot of unvaccinated who never had COVID, or that there'll be. It's more like you can look at what line you're in and see your chances based on what happened to others like you. But that's for Delta anyway.

I don't know their methodology.

I don't know where I heard it. If I find any source I'll share it. Maybe I just misunderstood.

Every 3 months getting an injection?
- It will certainly screw completely your immunity system.

In 10 - 20 years, certainly an increased rate of cancers can be possible.

Catalonia removes the vaccine pass because "vaccines" are useless against new variants:

They don't say they're useless, just useless about transmission. They're still saying it prevents severity/death.
I'm glad they remove covid passports because transmission is the only concern for access and it was a discrimination. But I'd have done it the other way round, forbidding access to everyone to non-essential places.
Every 3 months getting an injection?
- It will certainly screw completely your immunity system.

In 10 - 20 years, certainly an increased rate of cancers can be possible.
I meant vaccines in general, not COVID-19 vaccines, and I wasn't talking of COVID vaccines every 3 months (I thought they had already decided they wouldn't try that after 4th dose ? or just for vulnerable people).

What's a non-essential place? A brothel, a bar, a cinema, a clothes shop?
Yes, all those. That was already done some weeks in 2020 when case were far fewer.
So when vaccine don’t have power over the new variants, wouldn’t this mean we will all die?
We've never died all of us form any disease. Many yes, all no.
Deaths are lower than before, but I don't see how they can stay low if you don't have anything to stop the virus.
They're betting there's enough immunity already from infection and vaccines to lower severity, and yes at some point we'll have enough dead and enough immunity that we'll see less and less deaths, but I'm not sure we're there yet. I'll love to be wrong.
New variants will come faster the more copies of the virus we let be.
I don't know any other measure than lockdowns. The problem is people are not accepting it, they prefer just your suggestion:
So why don’t whe make a big Armageddon Party now?
So why are the majority of people in ICU "vaccinated" ?
Because the majority of society is (willingly or not) vaccinated. And COVID-19 vaccines only protect against severe COVID-19 not against cancer, etc.
If you mean the majority of people in ICU with COVID or in ICU because of COVID, I don't think that majority are vaccinated, at least in the places I've looked.
But it can happen some day, the more cases, the more variants the likelier some variants escape vaccines. And vaccine protection might not last long, I'm not sure (I'd bet cellular immune memory should last long against the variant the vaccine was designed for, but that's a pyrric victory if we keep farming variants).

So why are the majority of people in ICU "vaccinated" ?
Because out of the groups most vulnerable to ending up in the ICU from covid, nearly everyone is vaccinated already, and so is a rather large proportion of the rest of the population. So in comparison to those numbers, there's hardly anyone left unvaccinated to go to the ICU.

So when vaccine don’t have power over the new variants, wouldn’t this mean we will all die?
So why don’t whe make a big Armageddon Party now?
Linux-SWAT misspoke. They're not useless, they prevent severe expression of the disease, so we don't all die. I suspect it's a milder disease as well for non-vaccinated people, but there are so few of those about any more that it's hard to say.

They don't say they're useless, just useless about transmission. They're still saying it prevents severity/death.
I'm glad they remove covid passports because transmission is the only concern for access and it was a discrimination. But I'd have done it the other way round, forbidding access to everyone to non-essential places.

I meant vaccines in general, not COVID-19 vaccines, and I wasn't talking of COVID vaccines every 3 months (I thought they had already decided they wouldn't try that after 4th dose ? or just for vulnerable people).

Most people that have COVID have been vaccinated three times (mRNA vaccines). Besides, no one has ever discussed if the tests are really valid.
Any validity of the test? This is then easier to fake stats, in order to achieve X results.

Rates: dying from car accident, daily smoking,... are far higher.

The idea of natural immunity makes somehow sense. I am sure that our genetics is stronger and more efficient. Regular injections - for no sense - could likely worsen our genetics?

Furthermore, the effect of ingredients, e.g. Chlorine with given dose, cannot be good. We used Cl for making pesticides.

Content:
... And many more.

Attachments

• Ingredients_English.pdf
    577.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I see no chlorine there, all I see is various chlorides. Don't forget that sodium chloride is common table salt as you'd find in a packet of ready salted crisps.

There were some issues concerning ingredients in the press. We need a chemist there.

People are likely to be vaccinated in EU. That they want or not, really.

In some regions, in Germany, the shops are already divided in 2 : 1.) one area for people vaccinated 2.) second area of the shop, for people non vaccinated.
At entrance, they ask for vaccination papers.
Germany is horrible right now. Germany is definitely a great country for if you hate having a full set of human rights. Most countries are like that right now, of course, but it seems like Germany wants to be the front-runner. Maybe they miss the good old days a little bit too much.

Spain seemed pretty decent. It has a lot of rural area, which is great in times like these. Back in WWII my grandparents from my mother's side where starving while my grandparents from my father's side were living in luxury and hardly even noticed anything special going on. It is good to be prepared. City folk right now are definitely going to suffer unless they think ahead and prepare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back