COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all pay big time via taxes.

In England they have reduced distancing requirements while not reducing testing requirements. This means cases will surely rise.

It seems like an odd time to do this for health & safety reasons:

1643389963079.png

Deaths have plateaued but are still up. Hospital patients are still near peak. It's not spring yet.

So we expect things to get worse. Like they did over Christmas which then prompted tightening. I don't question the easing but I do question the timing. Doesn't feel right. It's more than a distraction. It's subterfuge. There very evil forces at play.

We all pay big time via taxes.
Indeed, and through inflation as well. Of course we only give back money which we got from the government or banks in the first place. The true folly is that people work for it, thus giving it value. If you work for money, then you work for the government or banks. If society were smarter then we would all stop using fiat currencies, thus letting the bankers be damned.

New 'viral' rumor about NeoCov, a potentially new 'more deadly' virus then Covid-19.

"Middle East Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) and several bat coronaviruses employ Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP4) as their functional receptors1-4. However, the receptor for NeoCoV, the closest MERS-CoV relative yet discovered in bats, remains enigmatic5. In this study, we unexpectedly found that NeoCoV and its close relative, PDF-2180-CoV, can efficiently use some types of bat Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) and, less favorably, human ACE2 for entry. The two viruses use their spikes’ S1 subunit carboxyl-terminal domains (S1-CTD) for high-affinity and species-specific ACE2 binding. Cryo-electron microscopy analysis revealed a novel coronavirus-ACE2 binding interface and a protein-glycan interaction, distinct from other known ACE2-using viruses. We identified a molecular determinant close to the viral binding interface that restricts human ACE2 from supporting NeoCoV infection, especially around residue Asp338. Conversely, NeoCoV efficiently infects human ACE2 expressing cells after a T510F mutation on the receptor-binding motif (RBM). Notably, the infection could not be cross-neutralized by antibodies targeting SARS-CoV-2 or MERS-CoV. Our study demonstrates the first case of ACE2 usage in MERS-related viruses, shedding light on a potential bio-safety threat of the human emergence of an ACE2 using “MERS-CoV-2” with both high fatality and transmission rate."
Source: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.24.477490v1.full.pdf

And a response to give nuance to the rumors in this post:
"NeoCoV is not a new virus, it was first found in 2014.
The virus is only found in bats and has not infected or killed a human being so far.
The new study that talk about the NeoCoV's potential to infect humans in not peer-reviewed.
NeoCoV in not a new variant of COVID-19"
Source: https://fit.thequint.com/fit-webqoof/misleading-reports-about-neocov

It's too early for a new coronavirus. My source, the Colombian-American dentist who had an NDE, says it was revealed to him that the next coronavirus would be called COVID-23, so it won't be discovered until next year.

He mentions COVID-24 too. Spicy.

This thread is for the current pandemic which we're all facing worldwide due to how unfortunately contagious it is.

This thread also replaces the previous thread which we had, that was locked due to constant trolling etc and a lot of work / effort would be needed to clean it up.

Please keep conversation civil and factual..

It first started when EU decided to add "cookie popup" on internet few years ago.
Likely you would backup the videos. Brussel is EU. Strange that EU goes into this fascism direction.

Governmental propaganda / offices have access to medias but also the web. So, your videos will be deleted from youtube very soon.

The "raise of Dictators" in EU - ordered by EU. Russia with their dictator are acting to take over Ukraine currently? Next week a step further.
There is a clear lack of human right respects in Russia and daily important gov. oppression, still today.

Amnesty International. Protect human rights:

Last edited:
I haven't looked into it well but it seems some Canary scientists have developed a skin test that measures COVID-19 immunity without needing a blood sample. They say it's simpler and cheaper than current antibody tests. They say it measures T-cell response too, not only antibodies, which until know was an expensive test (and which should last longer than the antibody levels that are more often measured and somehow help propose boosters soonish). Their test is similar to a tuberculosis immunity test, they punch your skin a little, introducing some Spike protein and then watch whether an inflamation is visible at that point in the skin and how big.
They're looking to have a Canadian company manufacture them. I don't know if it's simple enough to test all the population any often, and from my ignorance I suppose it still requires a professional, it's no selftest, but maybe just some representative sample could give hints. Their idea is that it could help to give boosters only to people needing them, and not to the general population. I haven't read their 3 papers:
First article last, was from April, so it's not exactly news. I guess they're looking for industrial use now and got in the news. Not sure it's for Omicron, Delta or easy to adapt or what.

British Medical Joural (BMJ) article on why we need the raw data from medical trials:

"Data should be fully and immediately available for public scrutiny
In the pages of The BMJ a decade ago, in the middle of a different pandemic, it came to light that governments around the world had spent billions stockpiling antivirals for influenza that had not been shown to reduce the risk of complications, hospital admissions, or death. The majority of trials that underpinned regulatory approval and government stockpiling of oseltamivir (Tamiflu) were sponsored by the manufacturer; most were unpublished, those that were published were ghostwritten by writers paid by the manufacturer, the people listed as principal authors lacked access to the raw data, and academics who requested access to the data for independent analysis were denied.

The Tamiflu saga heralded a decade of unprecedented attention to the importance of sharing clinical trial data. Public battles for drug company data, transparency campaigns with thousands of signatures, strengthened journal data sharing requirements, explicit commitments from companies to share data,13 new data access website portals, and landmark transparency policies from medicines regulators all promised a new era in data transparency.

Progress was made, but clearly not enough. The errors of the last pandemic are being repeated. Memories are short. Today, despite the global rollout of covid-19 vaccines and treatments, the anonymised participant level data underlying the trials for these new products remain inaccessible to doctors, researchers, and the public—and are likely to remain that way for years to come. This is morally indefensible for all trials, but especially for those involving major public health interventions."

British Medical Joural (BMJ) article on why we need the raw data from medical trials:

"Data should be fully and immediately available for public scrutiny
In the pages of The BMJ a decade ago, in the middle of a different pandemic, it came to light that governments around the world had spent billions stockpiling antivirals for influenza that had not been shown to reduce the risk of complications, hospital admissions, or death. The majority of trials that underpinned regulatory approval and government stockpiling of oseltamivir (Tamiflu) were sponsored by the manufacturer; most were unpublished, those that were published were ghostwritten by writers paid by the manufacturer, the people listed as principal authors lacked access to the raw data, and academics who requested access to the data for independent analysis were denied.

The Tamiflu saga heralded a decade of unprecedented attention to the importance of sharing clinical trial data. Public battles for drug company data, transparency campaigns with thousands of signatures, strengthened journal data sharing requirements, explicit commitments from companies to share data,13 new data access website portals, and landmark transparency policies from medicines regulators all promised a new era in data transparency.

Progress was made, but clearly not enough. The errors of the last pandemic are being repeated. Memories are short. Today, despite the global rollout of covid-19 vaccines and treatments, the anonymised participant level data underlying the trials for these new products remain inaccessible to doctors, researchers, and the public—and are likely to remain that way for years to come. This is morally indefensible for all trials, but especially for those involving major public health interventions."

It is up to us to create an "open" access to statistics and research. Alike SVN or CVS, free portal to source of information.

Christmas 2021 they didn't lock down and they've only opened up since then.

Apologies if I'm interchanging UK & England. You're in Wales right?

I can't even think about lockdown anymore. At this point it's so clear it was a completely bad idea. Covid affects the sick & elderly, lockdown those who work. Practically mutually exclusive.

I can't even think about lockdown anymore. At this point it's so clear it was a completely bad idea. Covid affects the sick & elderly, lockdown those who work. Practically mutually exclusive.

Everyone should test using a lateral flow device, particularly before entering a high-risk setting involving people you wouldn’t normally come into contact with, or when visiting a vulnerable person. Lateral flow devices remain free of charge and can be collected from local pharmacies.
It seems that they will do like in Germany?

Exactly that happened before Christmas last and since then we've only cancelled plan B and gone back to plan A. To be fair to you, I wasn't sure exactly when plan B came in when I wrote what you are replying to, but I didn't think that was after christmas.
I'm not in Wales, just a long way in another direction from London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back