Corrupt A Wish

Granted, you were too poor to buy any electronic devices until 32bit was main stream.

I wish I wasn't stuck in coma.

I wish I was born in 1982, therefore living through the 8 and 16 bit era. I always feel that I was born in the wrong generation...

That's funny. I've often said that, but instead about the 50's so that I could have enjoyed the music and culture of the 60's and 70's. I was there for the 80's. You didn't miss much that you can't still experience.

I wish I had a new apartment.

Granted, but it's located in a basement in Venice.

I wish taxes didn't suck as much as they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I was born in 1982, therefore living through the 8 and 16 bit era. I always feel that I was born in the wrong generation...

That's funny. I've often said that, but instead about the 50's so that I could have enjoyed the music and culture of the 60's and 70's. I was there for the 80's. You didn't miss much that you can't still experience.

I wish I had a new apartment.

Granted, but it's located in a basement in Venice.

I wish taxes didn't suck as much as they do.

Granted. Now the government is collecting too little, and no wars can be funded, resulting in millions losing there lives to the enemy.

I wish I could transport between heaven and earth (without going through death).

Granted, the elevator breaks down in the middle and you stay there forever because you can't die in heaven.

I wish I could get fiber-optic internet for free for life :D

Granted, its crappy ass at&t fiber optic with the most unstable damn connection since internet and phones shared the same line...

i wish for another ISP

Granted. It's got cocaine in it.

I wish I had different questions for my homework last night, and I'd get them all correct without cheating.

With your new cup of "good" coffee, you become addicted to the drug and soon the police catch you.

I wish I could come up with more ways to answer peoples wishes when they didn't wish for anything!

Granted, but people stop leaving blanks at the ends. Your efforts become fruitless!

I wish that Tron came out in 1983 instead of 1982.

Granted. It is released in direct competition with Return of the Jedi. It loses and falls into obscurity.

I wish Online Components would just sell me those dag blasted connectors for the price they promised!

Granted, you get the blasted connectors for the price they promised.

I wish good working TE 1717169-2 connectors would be easier to get.

Granted, but they give you chlamydia.

I wish I could wish for something uncorruptable.

You do. Unfortunately, a whole rips open in spacetime as a pair of men in white suits drag you through a portal for violating a a law created 15,000 years after your wish.

I wish was getting my Pandora sooner, my mum says she'll (FINALLY!) order one, trouble is, she says she'll do it January 2012.

He did, but his sex, drugs, and rock and roll lifestyle, causes him to lose it all!

I wish I was a princess...

Granted, you are a very ugly one because you had a bad plastic surgeon.

I wish I had a million dollars to spend.

Granted. But the value of the dollar plummets to the lowest value of any currency in world history the next day.

I wish that the "Post" button was a different shade of blue.

It's a very bright teal that just doesn't mesh with the rest of the forum theme.

I wish the things I buy didn't lose value so quickly.

Back