Corrupt A Wish

I8NY

So how you play is you take the person's wish and grant it but you must corrupt it and then wish for something.

Code:
Example:

-Corrupted wish- 

I wish I could be in a video game (literally).

You do but you are killed, and you didn't have any more lives.

I wish (something here)

I wish I could fly.

Wish granted, and you fly into a giant fly zapper!

I wish my left nub weren't broken.. =/

Granted, but you are caught in a model airplane club meeting. You accidentally destroy most of their planes, and now you have to pay for their repairs.

I wish that I could play Space Paranoids.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can now play it but it slows your pc to a halt with viruses.

I wish I could program java.

I wish John Bedlam would have made a wish so we could keep playing.

^ Granted, but it was a wish like the following and therefore unbeatable:

I wish all girls instantly became anime-styled catgirls, and that they, the universe and my life remained otherwise unchanged except for the installation of public scratching posts and the introduction of "Nyao~" as a universal pickup line.

(That was ridiculous, but the first thing that came to mind.)

AquaAnalogue: Granted, you are arrested for displaying your "scratching post" in public. "Nyao" is also now a pickup line and works about as well as every pick up line that came before it, ie, not very well at all. :p

John: The sandwich is cursed.

I wish I had the good fortune to always find exactly what I'm looking for.

-beat me to the post-

That was absolutely brilliant, Stan.

Your wish is granted, however, as soon as you touch anything, it turns to ash.

I wish I could talk face-to-face with God.

@Aqua maybe we are on the same wavelength, I like your wishes :)

I wish for the rendition of both his wishes and also be able to talk to god face to face.

(Maybe we should bring along some anime that feature the best of catgirl action when we speak to god?)

@kilowatt Though it would not work for aqua's case, it would for yours, you are unfortunately

rendered mute, and thus not be able to voice your neverending supply of wishes to the genie.

RESET!! this is getting to confusing.

I wish there was only one wish to corrupt

EDIT: ninja'd so "^" doesn't work

I8NY:

Redirections such as the ones we've been using-- and the one I'm using right now-- solve any problems. I'm enjoying the chaos! Linearity is boring.

Your wish is granted; and but this awesome thread is now locked and its subject matter is banned :(

DramaticWaltz:

You forgot to grant my wish somehow! Eh, I'll take care of it for you.

You wishes are granted (and so are mine by proxy) but God says only human souls are welcome in Heaven, and casts our respective girlfriends and/or hentai into the Pit of Fire. Nooooo! :'( [or should I say, "Nyaaaoooooooo~ :'("?]

I wish the Institute-sponsored Sceptics organisation weren't more popular than the entire inter-faith centre.

It doesn't matter anymore, funding is cut and it exists no more.

I wish I had triple monitors.

It doesn't matter anymore, funding is cut and it exists no more.

I wish I had triple monitors.

Granted, but your family is murdered in their house during an armed burglary.

I wish my girlfriend was a stripper.

Granted - Your girlfriend is a stripper, she broke up with you after giving you herpes and finding somebody with more money.

I wish i was dead.

Granted - Your girlfriend is a stripper, she broke up with you after giving you herpes and finding somebody with more money.

I wish i was dead.

Granted - your arch nemesis murders you shortly after you write that wish, and all of your friends and family are led to believe it's suicide. Nobody visits your grave.

I wish the hippie movement didn't die out.

Granted, it strengthens, but as a result, you were never born.

I wish that the events depicted in Tron were a reality.

Back