Corrupt A Wish

Granted. But you move to an area with no flat surfaces.

I wish that Tron was a documentary. Not in that it would become different, but in that its events, companies, people, and otherwise would become real!

Granted. However, due to this change, the history of movies is affected because a large number of mega-hit movies that were inspired by or influenced by Tron were never created, and this has a negative impact on both the economy and on popular entertainment culture.

I wish for more room for my sewing. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted. However, due to this change, the history of movies is affected because a large number of mega-hit movies that were inspired by or influenced by Tron were never created, and this has a negative impact on both the economy and on popular entertainment culture.

I wish for more room for my sewing. :p
Granted. You now sew in the middle of nowhere. Now you have miles and miles of room. Too bad you can't find your way home though.

I wish SEGA came back into the console market (and could actually afford to make the hardware).

Granted: They now sell junk of all sorts (some of it theirs, some of it re-badged nonsense), trying to trade off of former goodwill. (Actually, this marks the second or third wish in this thread to have actually been made real - this is exactly what they have been doing for several years.)

I wish I could find my way home! :(

Granted. You're given a GPS. But you're in a region without reception.

I wish that Tron was a documentary. Not in that it would become different, but in that its events, companies, people, and otherwise would become real! (The movie still exists, and it's exactly the same.)

Granted, the documentary/movie is a flop because reality is boring, the audience wants Sci-Fi movies!

I wish Blue Protoman stops wishing the same thing with adjustments to try to trap the answerer, it gets boring.

Granted, I successfully manage to beat the system. The thread implodes, and Gruso goes clinically insane.

I wish that smilies were blue by tradition.

Granted. But it expired sometime in the 90's. The ultimate hard candy!

I wish that you had a different (not bad, just different) taste in hats.

You now like the invisible hat and everyone thinks your a normal person. (i think i'm still wearing mine)

I wish the people i know would be better with technology.

Granted, but only after they get forcibly roboticized.

Superman3Robotize.jpg

I wish the original Superman movies weren't so campy.

Granted. Superman becomes a recent creation. Superman's always been edgy and cool. But they go overboard and give him guns.

I wish that all of mankind's numbers had always used a hexidecimal system. (For example, I'd be in Bth grade if they did.)

Granted, since man has always used hexadecimal they now use decimal for computer programming.

I wish the whole world used the metric system. (stupid U.S.)

Granted, since man has always used hexadecimal they now use decimal for computer programming.

I wish the whole world used the metric system. (stupid U.S.)
Granted. I'm not even going to corrupt that wish, because I live in America, and I think that the metric system is easier to use.

I wish I worked for a major 3rd party video game design company.

Granted, you now work for EA. Unfortunately, on their next big release, they use a system of DRM so Draconian and mind numbingly stupid that the people of the world simply refuse to take any more, and the combined forces of The Pirate Bay, every Linux user, gamer, and member of the EFF launches a massive uprising, and there is a cataclysmic battle between the forces of open and closed, freedmen and slaves, good and evil.

You are slain for taking a stand with EA.

I wish was a better writer.

Granted, but you accidentally write The Necronomicon and plunge the world into a thousand years of darkness.

I wish I had a chainsaw for a hand.

Granted, but you cant remember the last word and bring doom on all of us.

I wish I could draw.

I wish I could draw.

Granted, but you can only draw cocks. You can draw the best in the world, but you can only draw porkswords.

I wish Jeph Jacques, the artist of webcomic Questionable Content, would either get some medicine or calm the hell down and realise everyone has their bad days.

Granted, but you accidentally write The Necronomicon and plunge the world into a thousand years of darkness.

I wish I had a chainsaw for a hand.

Worth it, amigo, worth it.

Granted, but unfortunately, the medication puts him in a semi-vegetative state, and he stops caring about life in general.

I wish I was the greatest at everything.

Worth it, amigo, worth it.

Completely. No arguments here.

I wish I was the greatest at everything.

Granted, but nobody will interact with you because you always show them up at anything you do. You become dejected and slowly slip into serious depression, which you're also the best at unfortunately. As final proof of your new-found greatness, you stage the most spectacular suicide the world has ever seen. Your death was so successful that the term "pulling a Jourdy" enters into the lexicon for when anyone dies in an unusual way.

Back