We need a mod

XxionxX

Website
www.mcdonaldranch.org
I haven't really cared before, but I demand at least one new mod. Wizardstan, BP, Sony, I don't care who. I just want order.

Edit: I wish Gruso was here.

Edit2: I would preferably want mods in several time zones. I have noticed how when ED goes to bed the night people come out and play (myself included).

Edit3: I need to be moderated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prometheus probably has her hands full with gp32x, but if she was willing I think she'd make an excellent mod over hmmeah.

I always liked the idea of it, but I do not have the time or the knowledge

got the knowledge, but not the time :D

the point is, do we even need more mods? yet to see any instance of a mod actually being required here, which either means there's no trouble and they're not needed, or the curent mod setup is working as it should, if you notice the mods that's over moderation

I'd offer, but I'm kind of a dick.

I mean, I'm here nearly all the time, but I'm still a dick.

It`s alright guys, I`m here to save the day :p

Well I do spend way to much time here.

Posted from my Pandora.

Somebody does need to remove all of the nipples from Sony's posts

While I do think there is a need for another mod, I don't think populism should be the criterion against which they are chosen. That said, +1 to any recommendation of Prometheus or WizardStan as a candidate.

XxionxX, I've never had the chance to speak with you directly about anything, and so I don't know you. You're probably a nice person. Unfortunately, I don't see you post often enough to gauge what you're like. But from what I saw from your behavior in another recent thread, this extra moderation that you're demanding would logically start with issuing you a warning. You and Sony both. Are you so sure that you wan't new mods?

I think that aside from threads being posted to the wrong section, we have relatively few problems on these boards that haven't been dealt with swiftly.

What's wrong with the standard "Report" process?

Prometheus if there has to be one(what I'm not sure about), don't know who else.... .

Whilst I do not hate him and this may sound arrogant I'd like to state that I'd stop visiting these boards once BlueProtoman gets mod. Making those who have the most freetime mods has never been good.

Making those who have the most freetime mods has never been good.

^^ that ^^

should be someone who has a relatively large amount of time (or at least enough to respond to reported items when needed), and a level head to say when enough is enough (like posting pictures of shemales :p )

XxionxX, I've never had the chance to speak with you directly about anything, and so I don't know you. You're probably a nice person. Unfortunately, I don't see you post often enough to gauge what you're like. But from what I saw from your behavior in another recent thread, this extra moderation that you're demanding would logically start with issuing you a warning. You and Sony both. Are you so sure that you wan't new mods?

I think that aside from threads being posted to the wrong section, we have relatively few problems on these boards that haven't been dealt with swiftly.

What's wrong with the standard "Report" process?

If I needed warning or discipline, then shouldn't it have been given? I refuse to comment on said thread for obvious reasons. I understand and respect your position, but that is exactly why a new mod is needed. I don't like trolls, especially bad ones. If you want to use my behavior as an example as to why a mod is needed then so be it. I still stand on my position, I apologize only to the community at large, not to the thing. I will be civil only to people who are civil with me.

I am an ass. :unsure:

Prometheus is a cool chick. I'd like her to be a mod here too, if she had the time.

Back