Corrupt A Wish

Granted, you start buying worthless things so they can't lose anymore more value.

I wish I had a billion dollar idea.

You do - you'd pay a billion dollars for someone to take it away from you!

I wish my fan was a bit more powerful.

Granted. But it's going to be humid out for the rest of the summer. (You DO know how fans work, right?)

I wish that my brother had a better taste in games that the Call of Duty Money series.

Granted, he becomes obsessed with Madden games.

i wish for a new couch.

(Prometheous, look into Vornado fans, greatest thing since the hot sandwich maker)

You get one. Unfortunately, it's the same couch from the Saturday Morning Apocalypse.

I wish I wasn't bound/gagged by NDA.

Granted, you are stabbed by Nick Daniel Allen (i think i saw him on the forums looking for you)

I wish I could get quake 1 working on my Pandora.

Granted, but then the Strogg break in and capture you to harvest your body parts.

I wish the sky was a different color.

Granted. Our atmosphere is replaced with a gas that humans cannot breathe. The entire population dies shortly after.

I wish that I knew whether David Bowman (the user, not the 2001 character) understood basic physics or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, he tells you but has to kill you for telling you.

I wish I had enough money to get the AMD 6850 video card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, the videocard then gets recalled for a major manufacturing error as soon as you get the funds.

I wish I lived in the world of Pokemon.

Granted, You get attacked by this thing
183px-569Garbodor.png
seriously, wtf is that thing?

I wish Ubuntu 11.04 would read my damn hdd that 10.10 had no problem reading...

Granted, when it reads it, it reads it the wrong way messing up all your files.

I wish everything would work in 11.04 when I upgrade sometime.

Granted, but it works too well. Skynet forms from what used to be just a humble PC and all of humanity is doomed. All because you just had to upgrade. I'm still on Lucid, thank you! </sarcasm>

I wish people everywhere had a very good education.

Granted - everyone that goes to school dies because fast food places have no workers.

i still wish ubuntu would read my damn drive!

[seriousMoment] What format is the drive in? Can your computer see it in the BIOS? If so, can Ubuntu see the hardware too? [/seriousMoment]

Granted, but then you're mauled by a pack of wild wombats.

I wish that I never felt the need to wish for anything.

Granted, but the fact that you wished for it cancels it out, and you wind up trapped in a neverending loop in the time space continuum.

I wish I had my drivers license.

Granted, you soon get into a horrible car accident (while you were driving) and you lose your thumbs so you can't use your Pandora.

I wish I could find a place to get my drivers license.

Granted. The D-M-Goddamned-V! But it closes.

I wish that red pens were more acceptable in school.

Granted, but chaos soon overruns the school because nobody can correct tests anymore.

I wish I could play the guitar better.

Granted, but chaos soon overruns the school because nobody can correct tests anymore.

I wish I could play the guitar better.

Granted. Now with your new guitar skills, you try to play the fastest song ever, resulting in the strings slicing your fingers off.

I wish for a portal gun.

Back