Corrupt A Wish

Error: no wish found.

I wish I could corrupt Prometheus wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted - Amazon sends you your shipping confirmation, but its not the 3DS youre hoping for.
That's happened to me four times today. Seriously. This is probably the only wish-corruption in the thread to come true for real. :lol:

i wish i didnt feel like the last person on earth to receive a pandora and a 3ds
Don't worry, you won't be. But by the time you get them, they're both discontinued.

I wish I had purple hair.

EDIT: Whoops! Forgot the wish!

Granted. Now everybody makes fun of you.

I wish I had a machine to construct video game characters into real life, like Sonic, Mario, Sackboy, Solid Snake, Master Chief etc.

Granted. Now everybody makes fun of you.

I wish I had a machine to construct video game characters into real life, like Sonic, Mario, Sackboy, Solid Snake, Master Chief etc.

Granted:but the characters become enraged and kill you.

I wish for someone to ninja me. :p

Granted, he had a concealed knife when he did it so he cuts you in half.

I wish I knew what video game to play.

Granted, he had a concealed knife when he did it so he cuts you in half.

I wish I knew what video game to play.
Granted: you now know what game you want to play, but you dont own the game, and you cannot afford to buy it.

I wish i hadnt just been cut in half.

Granted, you got cut in thirds.

I wish I could afford that video game I wanted to play.

You can, and then you buy it, then it turns out to be awful.

I wish I owned a copy of Pikmin.

You can, and then you buy it, then it turns out to be awful.

I wish I owned a copy of Pikmin.

Yo do, but now you realize upon closer inspection that it says Pokemon!

I wish i was an expert at python so i could make some games for the pandora.

You are now a expert on python 0.2023 Alpha. It does you no good because that version of python doesn't work on Pandora.

I wish SD cards were cheaper.

You are now a expert on python 0.2023 Alpha. It does you no good because that version of python doesn't work on Pandora.

I wish SD cards were cheaper.

They are cheaper.... in quality, they no longer work and we all have to use usbs.

I wish i didnt have to present in 5 seconds.

Granted, Your presentation is cancelled until tomorrow when the CEO is in the office. Liking your style (s)he gets you repeat it to every office in the country.

I wish everything was made from chocolate.

The world is now made of chocolate. The world melts, and the guilt of melting the world kills you.

I wish i could speed up time at will.

You can now speed up time at will, but you won't notice the difference in time flow since your reference, time, also speeds up.

I wish my cat wouldn't tip over my glass of cola.

The world is now made of chocolate. The world melts, and the guilt of melting the world kills you.

I wish i could speed up time at will.
Granted. But you can't slow it back down. Time increasingly gains speed, resulting in you getting a seizure.

I wish turds didn't melt in the deep fryer (I thought I should say something random).

Edit: By the time I wrote this, slaeshjag beat me to the corruption.

You can now make epic music like that. You make it too epic similar to the song in the video and get sued for copying it.

I wish I had a 2TB HDD for my server.

You wil now get a 2TB drive for your server, but it'll burn your RAID-controller as soon as you plug it in.

I wish I could concentrate on programming instead of browsing forums.

You can now concentrate only on programming. All of your friends leave you because you can't think of them.

I wish I could have a slice of pizza.

Granted - you can have a slice of the habranero pizza i just made, the heat gives you a heart attack.

I wish i could find some quality Bhut Jolokia's somewhere

Back