Corrupt A Wish

Granted. Unfortunately, Apple doesn't AppRove (SeeWhatIDidThere?) and has your school shut down.

I wish I had some help creating In A Memory when it comes to art.

Granted. Your help? Two preschoolers and a guy without hands.

I wish that Segata Sanshiro advertised the Sega Saturn in America.

Granted. It fared even worse as a result.

I wish I had more time to take 3D photographs.

Last edited by a moderator:
You do! But now you're unemployed, homeless, and just sold your 3DS for a hit of heroin!

I wish I had more hard drive space.

You do - there's now enough room to house a family of four in the hard drive. It doesn't help with storing your digital files, however.

I wish for a carrot-stick.

Ninja'd!

Granted. Enjoy your megabyte!

I wish that we had another section on these boards. Doesn't matter what the new section is for.

Granted - You only get Carrot Top though, he comes to your house to perform his "comedy"

i wish, for the sake of the poor girl, that the whole rebbecca black thing would just die off slowly, but quickly

Granted, you kill her making it go away but now you go to jail and get a bunch of hate mail.

I wish my brother would stop using my pandora.

Granted. Brains over brawn; you are physically weaker and must now have expensive physical therapy.

I wish that the next post would contain the word "meatballs".

You didn't, but instead you watched Red Ridding Hood 2!

I wish technology would just work.

Granted. But to do so, it must all be locked down very heavily. The Pandora ceases to exist.

I wish that Harold and Kumar 3 wasn't going to be in 3D.

Granted, your wish wasnt granted.

i wish i could grant the last guys wish

Granted, but it's disgusting.

I wish I would only win, not lose.

You win all the time now. You win all of the junk mail, win at having the biggest legal case, and win at gaining the most pounds over the holidays.

I wish the weather was better here. (I don`t live in England)

It is. Unfortunately, you have to enter the Witness Protection Program the next day and move to England.

I wish I had close friends.

Back