Community Thank-You-Thread

Just got the voucher. Thanks everyone!

I chose the €200,- option and donated €10,- couple of days ago. So I got a €90,- donation.

Seeing as I don't want to be the one that keeps someone else from getting a Pandora I'll be donating the remaining €90,- in the coming months so I'm at least not a burden, after that I'll continue and join the community effort in getting as much as the pre orders served as possible.

So thanks again guys, I feel humbled and happy to be part of such a great community.

Tim

Oh and ED, didn't want to send you another email, you get plenty, so no worries about the mistake and no need to apologise , it happens! :)

I just noticed that the latest goal has already been met - WOW!!! Thank you Exophase!

I just noticed that the latest goal has already been met - WOW!!! Thank you Exophase!
Thank you Exo B)   you are a great man.

And big thanks also to all the donators

Last edited by a moderator:
We're now mainly focused on testing all screens we have and building Pandoras with them.

They'll be in stock every once in a while!

I notice there are only 4 Rebirths. Before the number was around 95 so I'm guessing that number was way off (unless you suddenly sold a ton of them).  Is 4 the actual number, also are there still parts for making new Rebirths or is that the last of them?

Huge thanks to the wonderful community, I just got my voucher and used it immediately to place my order for a 1 GHz Pandora.

Can't wait!

Or, uh, considering I've been doing exactly that, since March 2009, I guess I kind of can ... But it'll be nice to stop! :)

So: thank you very much, and of course massive thanks to EvilDragon himself. I've certainly noticed for the past (almost) five years how much you've done to save the Pandora. Very, very impressive.

Thanks to everyone who has donated and helped out.  My son is very excited that it will be on it's way soon.  I'll be donating too!

Yayy! I ordered on tuesday (with my voucher) with regular mail shipping, and received my Panda today!

Thank you so much everyone! It looks great and I can't wait to get time to play with it!

Received my voucher last week and received the pandora today. Thankyou for your donations. I was an original orderer from september 2008. 

I've got to admit, I gave up on my (1st batch) order as lost money years ago. Many thanks to ED for pushing ahead with OP despite the problems, and to the community members who have helped offset the cost of buying a unit for those of us who got stiffed.

So I just put in my order, and am again as excited as I was 5 years ago when delivery was first "2 months™" away.

Thanks to the community for your donations.  I received my voucher and have just placed my order.  I too was an original orderer from 2008.

Yay! I got my voucher. I'm so excited. As a Day 4 orderer and with the Pandoras almost out of production, I thought I'd never get one. But all you Awesome donators have made my wishes come true. Thank you thank you thank you for your generosity. Every penny/cent is very much appreciated :D

P.S. Despite waiting nearly 6 years, I had to cave and get the fastest delivery option ;) I'll be counting the hours now.

Back