Community Thank-You-Thread

Well, it finally happened! :) My Pandora finally arrived...  I don't remember when I first placed my pre-order.  But not knowing how things were organized my order was placed through Craigs store.  I didn't have the money to keep throwing at what is essentially a toy for me so I just had to watch as Craig's store dissintegrated.  And when he filed for what I think of as Bankruptcy, I figured my money was just gone.  But still I was happy that ED hadn't given up on the pandora and kept going with it.  I was very happy that others were getting theirs but still couldn't afford to take advantage of anything that ED did to try to help out the folks that ordered through Craig's store.  The kindness of ED and the community prevailed and enough donations were received that with a small additional payment I was able to get it shipped.  And it arrived today!

So I wanted to thank everyone in the community for their generous donations.  I am very grateful!

And EvilDragon, even though you were under no legal obligation to take care of my pre-order, you did, and that kind of passion for an idea is rare.  Thank you so much for your dedication, hard work and the willingness to help out those of us that gambled on the project and lost.  I for one will be at the front of the line to check out the Pyra.

Last edited by a moderator:
A community who works together is capable of accomplishing amazing things. I am happy for the people who were able to receive their Pandoras. They are amazing devices.

I favour Ed's reasoning too. Be honest, go the extra mile for your customers and you will have a " If you build it they will come" scenario.

Back