Got pandora: Thank you all ... community funded preorder

Robzed

Website
robprobin.com
I just got my 1GHz Pandora, which was in Craig's queue (position 163, ordered last August).

It's been funded by community donations ... so thanks to everyone who helped.

Also thanks to EvilDragon for shipping it, keeping the faith ... and for the signed wooden box (we love it).

Also Jacquelyn for the status updates and for the good news a week ago.

:)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D

I'm queue position 165, so I am pumped! Please don't stop sending units now ED!!!

You were a Craigix 1GHz orderer like me, who didn't upgrade again through EvilDragon, but you got a signed wooden box? ;_;

You were a Craigix 1GHz orderer like me, who didn't upgrade again through EvilDragon, but you got a signed wooden box? ;_;
To be clear, I asked for a wooden box last August from Craig's shop ... but didn't expect to get one from EvilDragon... so he's supercool.

To be clear, I asked for a wooden box last August from Craig's shop ... but didn't expect to get one from EvilDragon... so he's supercool.
I was under the assumption at the time that you would get one regardless, but i didn't  get mine, i did ask for it signed but i didn't get that either.. poo :c

How much would a signed wooden box cost? I would like one.

***Congrats on your purchase. ;) *** 

Last edited:
How much would a signed wooden box cost? I would like one.
When buying a Pandora off DragonBox, they cost +€15 ... I've just checked. Looks like there are three in stock, because when you select that option (as opposed to card boxed box), the quality available drops down to three. But there is no option to buy it seperately.

There weren't any a few weeks ago on the shop.

***Congrats on your purchase. ;) *** 
Thank you :)

I was under the assumption at the time that you would get one regardless, but i didn't  get mine, i did ask for it signed but i didn't get that either.. poo :c
I was just glad to get the Pandora itself. I actually asked for a case as well ... but I've got one from when I placed an order a few weeks ago on DragonBox, so I'm not too fussed. A few quid for a case is nothing compared with losing the hardware cost.

I'm just glad the community and EvilDragon are both so honourable...

Great!  Now do something amazing with it and post it in the repo. :p    No presure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back