[Cancelled] Aluminium cases are NOT being made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say nothing bad about him ,but maybe a Picture/Screenshot of the 3D Modeling or near...

..that would be nice,because we see no work here.
There is no real 3D modelling.

It's axis movement data that gets hacked into the machine.

Want to see a list of a bunch of coordinates? :)
Exactly, CNC milling is a subtractive process. you start with a solid block then remove what you don't need( in its simplest form) . its a list of tool paths co-ordinates and tool change commands and speed changes and stop cutting and move somewhere else commands.

Unlike 3D printing which is an additive process where you start with nothing and add the material needed. I know because this was my first job. i was a CNC programmer on a LASER cutter in a sheet metal factory. all we got was a plan drawing then had to code the cuts from that. 

Basically as ED said there is no 3D model to show, the first time it will be seen is when IDV tries the first run. he will probably have to go through several blanks to fine tune the G code to get the case right.

Thanks for the 3000-ft explanations of the CNC process.  I will patiently wait for my 2 aluminum cases.  I won't post a post in this thread from now on until it's done.  :)

I say nothing bad about him ,but maybe a Picture/Screenshot of the 3D Modeling or near...

Exactly, CNC milling is a subtractive process. you start with a solid block then remove what you don't need( in its simplest form) . its a list of tool paths co-ordinates and tool change commands and speed changes and stop cutting and move somewhere else commands.

Unlike 3D printing which is an additive process where you start with nothing and add the material needed. I know because this was my first job. i was a CNC programmer on a LASER cutter in a sheet metal factory. all we got was a plan drawing then had to code the cuts from that. 

Basically as ED said there is no 3D model to show, the first time it will be seen is when IDV tries the first run. he will probably have to go through several blanks to fine tune the G code to get the case right.
LOL... this thread always drops a tear into my eye =D

Its really entertaining/hilarious to see so many people being affected by half knowledge in one place.

Also offering that junk to others as part of an so called "information" just makes me sick...

Discussing about topics you barely have any clue of ...

... and maybe you ve missed it between the 700 posts at all ...

... or maybe forgot about it within the last 9 months of "porgress" ...

... but we are talking about a CAD-CAM programmed machinery.

Hey Hey,i have this Day so much Luck because

1st:

Postman delivered me the rare Spectec SDIO Wlan b/g Adapter for the Pandora: :)

41EEDq4jHvL._SX425_.jpg

2st:

Ptitseb suprised me with Telegram Messenger for the Pandora :D

3st:

the German User Bampt surprised me with a Reggie World closed Betaversion which is downloading yet here :D

And now i need here good News please :)

Everytime I see this thread listed in my "New Content" I think "maybe we got an update".  

Instead it is usually people asking for one or complaining (for valid reasons)...

So what do you think we will get first, a metal Pandora case or a fully functional self-contained Pyra prototype?

Everytime I see this thread listed in my "New Content" I think "maybe we got an update".  

Instead it is usually people asking for one or complaining (for valid reasons)...

So what do you think we will get first, a metal Pandora case or a fully functional self-contained Pyra prototype?
Pyra OFC.

I found that not Serious when IDV dont realy post here.

Even when he is stressed,a Post dont need the whole Night,just about 5 to 10 Minutes.

Have realy a bad Feeling about that Aluminium Case.

Good that ED have the Money.

And my Mood is not more optimistic about that Aliminium Cases here.

I am thinking of use that Money for an 1 GHZ Board instead of the Cases and i miss my golden Pandora which waited for that Case.

(the Golden Pandora is in EviDragons Cave since the last Gamescom and i realy want it back.Will write Evildragon a PN over the Shopsystem soon .)

When IDV think its not important to post by himself...that not a good Sign.

@IDV see you not what happen?

People want to retrire because the everytime Bad News and no Post from you.

I have next Week Thursday Birthday and when its no Answer from you personality IDV until this Date then i will retrire too.

Saving your Work and Company or not,a post here does not need much Lifetime,but ignoring us is no Solution too.

Last edited by a moderator:
A production company doesn't need to entertain the customers of a customer. If I work on a new server for a customer, I would be very surprised if his community wants me to post in their boards about the progress.

But the problems fulfilling the production contract of the cases are a real problem. But broken machines can slow down the progress. I don't have ordered a case. Maybe ED can ask for a realistic deadline. If this deadline is too far away or isn't met, people are getting there money back. Case closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back