[Cancelled] Aluminium cases are NOT being made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard you like accidently the whole case? i put an idv in your case ... so all your case are belong two ... how is that going?

EDIT: in case you're puzzled and angry about me. please refer to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme  i feel there's small room for fun here

Last edited by a moderator:
Go IDV!!! I'm all for hamster power!  At least it's green power and good for the environment :)

Just found a crack on my Pandora 1ghz Silver case beside USB Port, the quicker aluminium cases are made the better

Pandora is costing a fortune on maintenance?

Pandora is costing a fortune on maintenance
You sir, do not have a wife (ex-)wife(s), nor kids...

In fact, for what the Pandora does it saves your electricity. And if you would handle it with care and love (do not as I do, crushing it during my sleep (permanent purple screen of death), falling on the ground while biking (had it in my chest pocket), leaving it in a car during summer in the sun, etc ) it would not be on crack...

haha... it cracks me up!

The sooner the aluminum case is made... the sooner we will hear comments about scratches on the surface...

Just enjoy your plastic meanwhile.... think about it as a temporal housing, and suddenly... it feels more rugged and durable...

How can it be scratched when you can't even touch it ;)
I told you homeboy u can't touch this

Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this

Look in my eyes man u can't touch this

You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this 

1359610954_MC_Hammer_gif.gif

Hmm no one Post from IDV this Time?

No News or have he Fear to post something bad?

Or have i oversaw a Post from him?

Any real News?

Some Progress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back