British Meet-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'll be living back in wales for the forseable - My contract isnt being renewed. They have offered me an AV techs job, which i will take for the time being - but Im an Animator - and if there is a job down south, I gotta take it. So I may be in Wales around the 30th :)

Location confirmed -=The Rummer=- in bath just 5 minutes walk from the train/bus stations located just off pultney bridge for those that know the area. map will be up soon for those who don't or are not sure

i would go but i cant make it on account of living in sheffield which seems far far away :/ wonder if anyone else in sheffield has a gp32 :/

Sheffield's not THAT far! I think it's also on the main line, so it should be easy to get the train down to the right area. Would take about 3 hours probably.....

Worth the trip in my opinion...!

unlucky: the meet up would be a great way to meet other users from your area. And it would be great to see you there - personally, I can't wait :p :wub:

Axeman is bring a digital camera and camcorder. I will bring a digital camera as well, and I will write a long article for GP32:zine.

Expect hot pictures of everybody!!! :ph34r:

zimba posted on Aug 14 2003 said:
Axeman is bring a digital camera and camcorder. I will bring a digital camera as well, and I will write a long article for GP32:zine.

Hot pictures? No offence but hot pictures of axeman wasnt exactly what i meant :D. Excellent idea putting it into the zine. ill look forward to the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dozer posted on Aug 14 2003 said:
zimba posted on Aug 14 2003 said:

Hot pictures? No offence but hot pictures of axeman wasnt exactly what i meant :D. Excellent idea putting it into the zine. ill look forward to the issue.
Oh but you know you want it! B)

The issue will properly be out the first week of september, so expect it there. If you have any idea for the mag, just pop by our website, we need your help :)

Right here!!!!

Axeman posted on Aug 16 2003 said:
I also MAY be putting the whole thing onto DVD, so if you're interested in getting a copy, let me know, and I'll try and decide whether it's worth the effort :p
Whoa - great idea! If you manage to do that in a decent quality, then I'd love to contribute. I will gladly make the menus if we need such. It would be amazing if we could make special features as well, the possibilities are endless :p

I'll be taking my Nokia 7250 which will take decent enough pics easily and quickly.

Anyhoo because I'm using AOL I can't fill out the register form on your site Axeman so I'd just like to confirm my place. I quit my job the other day so it's no longer a problem.

Also I have a few suggestions;

Perhaps a list of essential apps to have on the ol' SMC would be useful, e.g little wizard for multiplayer etc.

Also would it be possible to buy an RF-unit from the lik-sang supply? Perhaps you could strike up a deal with them and maybe add a few pounds onto the price to cover your expenses and make a bit of profit.

Slap me if these have already been mentioned but I can't be arsed to read through eight pages.

Yeah I know but I don't think those RF units are going to be free. From what I understand reading that paragraph, lik-sang are giving us them to use, they didn't say they were going to sell them or give them away. I've probably misunderstood, somebody please put me straight.

If they're free I might start camping out side of the Venue now.

I've ordered a FLU and two RF link cables some time ago, and I expect them to arrive in the next few days... I will take them with me of course for hot action...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back