Meet Up

Rico posted on Jul 27 2004 at 10:23 PM said:
I'm still up for more alcohol than last time. Would make it a lot more fun, and I doubt anyone would care about competitions by the end of it :)
Seconded :D

Last edited by a moderator:
More pics this time too!

IIRC, a pic of lurch holding a GP32 made me laugh my ass off. It was this big tough guy, leaning over in a chair with a small little "geeky" handheld in his hands. :lol:

I made a video last time too, but someone switched the bloody 0 lux setting on, so it all looks a bit weird. The next time, I'll do it properly, and make sure that I can send it out to poeple who couldn;t make it on DVD if I can (just pay for the DVD and postage)....

A meetup sounds cool i have never seen more than one GP32 in the same place at the same time.

Alcohol mmmhmmmhmmmh :p

I never needed to be persuaded too hard to meet up for a laugh and a few beers. ;)

I have seen two GP32s in the same room together but no more than that. The anticipation!

Axeman posted on Jul 28 2004 at 09:13 AM said:
I made a video last time too, but someone switched the bloody 0 lux setting on, so it all looks a bit weird.
It was not me ;).

That said I am bloody glad no video came out :D, the photos of me scared me rigid.

Where are the photos?

It sounds like a blast, Ill see if I can make it!

EDIT: Found them, looked brilliant. Cant put a face on every one though.

Come on guys lets make this happen lets get smashed, fiddle with our gp32's for hours, then consume more alcohol hit the town and hopefully pick up some B's with loose morals and fiesty attitudes :p B)

No but seriously i really want see GP32's IN THE SAME MUTHA****IN PLACE AT THE SAME MUTHA****IN TIME

OmarNawaz posted on Jul 30 2004 at 12:52 AM said:
Come on guys lets make this happen lets get smashed, fiddle with our gp32's for hours, then consume more alcohol hit the town and hopefully pick up some B's with loose morals and fiesty attitudes :p B)

No but seriously i really want see GP32's IN THE SAME MUTHA****IN PLACE AT THE SAME MUTHA****IN TIME
Buy another one then :).

WrongEyedJesus posted on Jul 29 2004 at 07:11 PM said:
I never needed to be persuaded too hard to meet up for a laugh and a few beers. ;)

I have seen two GP32s in the same room together but no more than that. The anticipation!
My 2gp32´s, a classic & a blue often are in the same room together, but often also are more than 50km´s apart (when my girlfriend takes one on the train to work to play Indiana Jones - the fate of Altantis through Scummvm...

i say if you want a meet up next year, come along to the 2nd classic gaming expo in Croydon london, - that way you'll have something else to do too

Back