British GP32 meet 2004

heh that looked an awesome case

june july ! nice and warm ! camping looks good by me - no problems getting home that day etc.. rave on

Gaaaaaaaammmmmeeeeeee ooooonnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It seems that some dudes think they have a chance to beat the Lurch at bomberman.Come one come all-I will kick your butts.(hopfully).

Sounds like we gonna have some fun at this meet.
did the dude who wrote the cool pc-engine emu ever figure out why you could only play 2 players on link mode?It would be great if we could get four player pc-engine gp32 bomberman going :D :D :D

This thread needed reviving...

I take it there hasn't been anything def. set for a 2nd UK meetup yet?

If people are still interested I think it would be good to get something organised :)

Yeah Im Up For It! Im In The New Forest Area, Beetween southampton and bournmouth. u got those photos from last year yet axeman? i wanna see

Sorry, I didnt bother to read the whole thread since I aint much in the mood for reading 5 pages just to know a few little things..

Has the location for the next British meet-up been set yet? I hope it can be somewhere near/in Glasgow this time :unsure:

Also, if any rough date or time range has been set then let me know.. I'll probably be available all Summer :p

*reading festival* ?

used to live there, went for 10 years and what a shit hole !

get yourself to glastonbury... ;)
Can never bloody get tickets.

Sorry for goin OT by the way.
Just to make you guys jealous going to Glastonbury, Reading and V2004 :p Hope the weather good this summer :) At least i don't have to camp for reading as my mate lives 5 minutes away so i shall be camping on his sofa :p

Could be interested if its held in Brum as its a piece of piss to get to from London, providing its being held somewhere i can get intoxicated :p Although i have my reserves about brining my gp32 along ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Has a date and local been decided yet? (I saw Sheffield mentioned a few times that'd get my vote since I live there anyway ;) ) Although Manchester isn't too far and Birmingham has some decent boozers (although alcohol has clouded my memory of exactly which and where ;) ) Depends on when and work really but I'd be up for it if it gets off the ground :D

skysnapper posted on Apr 25 2004 at 02:19 PM said:
Just to make you guys jealous going to Glastonbury, Reading and V2004 :p Hope the weather good this summer :) At least i don't have to camp for reading as my mate lives 5 minutes away so i shall be camping on his sofa :p
Missing out the best one then? T rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
If I can get there, I'll be there. I'm in London, so that's fairly convenient though.

Whoever said this needed reviving, they were right :)

Just a little. thought it was going to be held weird for a second then... like in the middle of an alleyway.

Back