British GP32 meet 2004

If someone tells me exactly where and when the meeting would be taking place, amybe the odd German would show up ;)

Im up for the party - It wont be a patch on the Amigan parties though :p

But it could be - You lot seem far to straight laced though... Prove me wrong :D

/me Ducks

PinkSpider posted on Apr 25 2004 at 12:13 PM said:
Same situation as Edz.

Just updated my signiture!

Non english gamers may not understand, but to those who do, just gloat in the elitism of it all     :D
*loves digitiser and biffo*
that's a great signiture!!

I've got a really funny one of the two snakes, but it doesn't have it's own html page, so i can't link <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say have it in Newcastle. Its not quite in the middle (a bit north) though its not like there is much in the way of decent towns in Yorkshire (baaa) which is where a middle ground would be.
Manchester could be a close second geographicly though I've never been there so can't comment on it being a decent city or not.

And it must be in a pub, if you are old enough to go to the meet you should be old enough to drink.

Josquius posted on Apr 27 2004 at 06:21 PM said:
I'd say have it in Newcastle. Its not quite in the middle (a bit north) though its not like there is much in the way of decent towns in Yorkshire (baaa) which is where a middle ground would be.
of course there is- Leeds and Sheffield.

anyway, i though it was decided on that Birminham would be the place?

I live in North Wales. You know before he was talking about Rhyl. It's this complete dump in North Wales infested full of scum and drugs. But I'm English just ended up here. :p
I think I'd be able to make it. btw if you wanna avoid exams do it in the summer holidays! :D

Don't let the topic drift away I hate it when an ace idea is thought up and it never happens kind of like asking for ports with no source. :p

If its in a pub I will come as far as london!

remember even people under 18 can go in pubs... and i can be at 'home'

Furthest south ill go is london and furthest west Liverpool (I can stay with my family who live near)

PUB :D

PinkSpider posted on Apr 28 2004 at 08:30 PM said:
If its in a pub I will come as far as london!

remember even people under 18 can go in pubs... and i can be at 'home'

Furthest south ill go is london and furthest west Liverpool (I can stay with my family who live near)

PUB :D
lol well done pinkspider for keeping it going. Now then who thinks that the summer hols are a perfect idea.

Id say in the last third of the hols would b cool.... well it would 4 me anyway! will have passed by then and all operations finished and everythin :rolleyes:.

Back