British GP32 meet 2004

lurch

So,Is anyone up for a gp32 meet sometime in the summer? Maybe somewhere else so some other dudes can make it.I figured we think about it early so people can make plans and book holidays.Any takers? B)

i was going to go to the other one but something came up at the last minute....
i would like another one and would go.....depending on location.

I'd love to go if I'm in England when it happens- who's the organiser of these do's then?

And where are the interested parties located - I'm on the south coast

id possibly be interested, depends on where it is since im up in scotland, also did the pics from the last one ever get put up anywhere apart from the few in gp32 zine?

Count me as up for the thing, as and when it happens...

Well, as long as the train-fair doesn't end up costing £80, at least :)

I live in the North West of england.

If the meet is a reasonable distance away, I'll be there :)

North east london is where I be, arrrr! (sorry, its an ongoing pirate joke day for me)

I probably wont be able to traval very far, due to lack of car, and stupendously overwhelming schoolwork.

I was thinking maybe about rhyl-there's some cheap bed & breakfast there so anyone who wants to drink aint got to worry about driving back the same day (I.E. ME) and there's a train station in the middle of town.I seem to remember someone saying they could maybe sort a room out in rhyl as well...?

I guess it's going to be pretty much the same people able to get there again... why not make it in Cornwall or on the Isle of Wight just to annoy people in the north even more.

Soft southerners with yer tourism and yer fancy millennium domes....

yeah, why not have it somewhere in the middle, such as Leicester, Nottingham or Birmingham.
Or even better, maybe Sheffield or Leeds. That way its not too far to Scotland in one direction and London in the other.

I was thinking maybe about rhyl-there's some cheap bed & breakfast there so anyone who wants to drink aint got to worry about driving back the same day (I.E. ME) and there's a train station in the middle of town.I seem to remember someone saying they could maybe sort a room out in rhyl as well...?
Errm... where exactly IS Rhyl?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back