Meet Up

I wouldn't bet on it. It may *possibly* be better to leave it this year, and put all the resources into a big one next year.

That way maybe some people from abroad could come. Or have thier own in their own countries at the same time. Well, maybe anyway.

games-convention ;)

serious, let's meet somewhere central. maybe france?

it depends on where the people who'd join are from.

austria: no_skill
england: mark?

I'm in Canada so I don't think I would show up :D

If there is a bigger meet-up next year, we could hold them the same day like what Mark said, and we could have a bunch of webcams at them all to see whats going on or being shown at the other meet-ups :)

I'm in the US, but I'll be visiting London with my highschool marching band over Christmas Break this year to be in the London New Year's Parade. I still don't know what hotel we'll be staying at though.....

Hey... are joking? Dont be so mean to the guy--- it was mentioned that there could be multiple sites for this thing... so why would Canada be such a bad idea for those who live on the west side of "the pond"?

By the way-- Canada and the States are HUGE... just because someone lives near "CANADA" doesnt mean it couldnt still be a $700+ plane fare to attend the thing.

BTW-- i live in Japan and am not arguing for Canadian meeting spot... just think you were a little harsh in your response...

D

I say do one in england, that way Id have a *bit* of a chance to go. If theres web cams im getting naked and streaking! Or not...

Thare is (was?) one being organized, but it's kind of got put on the back burner due to my real-life...

I'm still up for it, though I'd have to say, it's unlikely we'd have the prizes for tournaments etc that we had last year unless Lik-Sang and GBAx decide to be very nice to us again.

It'd still be great to have it just for a meetup, playing some games, and a good old chinwag...

Birmingham was decided, though no venue was decided on. I'm still open to suggestions etc (even from those who've suggested before!).

Anyways - it'll happen at some point!

Cheers all :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still up for more alcohol than last time. Would make it a lot more fun, and I doubt anyone would care about competitions by the end of it :)

Back