Bob''s Game

BackAssward said:
PoisonedV said:
teh_programerer said:
Very cool. I always thought he really wanted to get a publisher interested in his five year journey of a game?
he did. this is a commercial venture and the pandora version will be no exception.

As much as you like to insult and assume... you shouldn't make claims that you have no factual info on. It might (and likely will) be a cost or commercial game for the pandora, but to say it like an existing fact... you are nothing but a pontificator (and insulting douchbag for the most part). You post a lot, but provide no value (yes, I see the irony here, so don't bother pointing that out in your douchy ways).

why don't you fuck off? he stated in a different email to someone that they were exploring COMMERCIAL PUBLISHING OPTIONS ON THE PANDORA. don't call out other people on being a douchebag when YOU can't help but being a douchebag, douchebag.
have a nice day, shithead :)

Last edited by a moderator:
PoisonedV said:
Yadda yadda yadda! I'm grumpy!
You may have free reign on the temp boards, but you still have to behave like a civilized human being here. Lets see how long this 1 day ban takes to wear off.

Chip said:
PoisonedV said:
Yadda yadda yadda! I'm grumpy!
You may have free reign on the temp boards, but you still have to behave like a civilized human being here. Lets see how long this 1 day ban takes to wear off.

most likely..... 1 day :p

yeah, PoisonedV, I would like to know how this commercially turns out, obviously there has some planning/hope to all of this. I mean, hey? a near-exclusive game for a newcomer device which is said to be the most powerful portable device in the market. I wonder what the FPS would look like. And maybe with some higher resolution sound sequences this could put forth a a great game :rolleyes:

I'd pay for it. It's nice to see another developer out there devoting so much time to their project.

I would much rather give my money to a person who I know has invested so much time and effort in creating such a game, unlike huge corporations who churn out mostly crap and expect you to fork over big bucks anyway. I guess I'm getting a Pandora for the same reason.

Wow. I would gladly pay for that game. Talk about dedication - a true labour of love.

PoisonedV said:
why don't you fuck off? he stated in a different email to someone that they were exploring COMMERCIAL PUBLISHING OPTIONS ON THE PANDORA. don't call out other people on being a douchebag when YOU can't help but being a douchebag, douchebag.
Well, that's pretty impotent... you could try harder.

BackAssward said:
PoisonedV said:
Well, that's pretty impotent... you could try harder.

you too, man

Loved megaman battle network series, this looks cool too. How would it be distributed on the Pandora though?
EDIT: Forgot to ask if Cave Story would be ported. That game is loads of fun.

Username said:
Loved megaman battle network series, this looks cool too. How would it be distributed on the Pandora though?
EDIT: Forgot to ask if Cave Story would be ported. That game is loads of fun.
Not sure. GP2X commercial games were downloadable, or by SD card, of course, so I assume as a downloadable title, unfortunately because of the Pandora inherent open source, emulation-y nature i wouldnt be surprised if it had some draconian copy protection.
also, i wouldnt be surprised if cave story got ported, but I WOULD be surprised if it got ported publicly. IIRC, its freeware, not OSS, and they had to get pixels permission for all other ports. now that it's commercial, its much less likely.

alright I had more correspondence with him, relating to teh sellnig of the game. checkout the first post.

Anyone who plays this and enjoys it should pay the standard DS game price, in my opinion. He pretty much deserves it.

Of course, I'm not saying you better or else. But, you should. ;)

Edit: (And as a side-effect, this sort of activity might promote future commercial donation-ware like this. Imagine!)

cosurgi said:
And what is the Ds price? :)
Can't comment on anywhere else, but where I am, it's usually £24.99 to £29.99.

EDIT: And stuff like Brain Training and so on tends to start at £19.99. Forgot that.

Well, he talked about it being a DSi downloadable title, possibly, and who knows the pricerange, but I would be guessing 20 and below. that said, I'd be willing to pay a lot for this game. its to my gaming tastes as pandora is to my handheld tastes.

I'm looking forward to not buying a bunch of games in order to use my Pandora, but I'll be damned if I'm not really impressed with this game.

I'll definitely buy a copy when the time comes :)

Back