Bob''s Game

If the boxes in video were not empty... why it is not dumped to rom already...

So I'm just kind of curious who the DS game is actually being published by.

edit: the more they keep up this viral shit the less i want to play the game.

Credit to him for coming up with some insane/unique marketing over the last few months, but I don't think it was executed that well. That last video was pretty tedious (5 minutes is 4 minutes too long for viral).

I'm keen to see the game though. I'm not sure it's going to live up to his hype, but it could be good.

PoisonedV said:
the more they keep up this viral shit the less i want to play the game.

Agreed. I can't be bothered with any of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's interesting to watch unfold, kinda like the more aggressive series of big brother, or a car crash

What? This is still going on? Cripes I stopped caring about this after he trashed his room. And from the sounds of it he's getting exactly what he wants.

'Bramrash' said:
When I found out about this game (at the start of this thread) I really liked the look of it and wanted it to be good. I dunno why, but now I kind of want it to fail and be rubbish because of all this nonsense surrounding it. Maybe its because im british and we hate seeing people succeed.
Incorrect! I think we always go for the underdog in this country - considering everyone hates Bob and wants him to fail this means instant WIN surely?

have you guys been to his homepage
CODE
http://www.bobsgame.com
yet today?
"bobs game"

Coming soon for Google Android, Apple iPhone, and OpenPandora.
(And Nintendo DS, of course!) "

now with valentines day hearts!!

I didn't know yet he was planning to release it (for free?) as homebrew (so, not in a commercial way) for these platforms, including our beloved pandora. Even though he's a madman, the game might still be good.

Also, that youtube video is disturbing

Souldn't went to see the website.
Now i know that he is a whiny overconfident frustrated pubessant goth kid ... ( and nintendo fanboy )
meh...

loved the comparison of reggie and pixel though aha.

Next 100 days he will surely sit in room for Nintendo's appoval to his mommy money as a developer financical stability aspect.

'Wolfsclaw' said:
have you guys been to his homepage
CODE
http://www.bobsgame.com
yet today?
"bobs game"

Coming soon for Google Android, Apple iPhone, and OpenPandora.
(And Nintendo DS, of course!) "
Well the Pandora bit seems to appear, disappear, reappear. Like everything else, believe when you see.

he just needs other systems to list for his viral bullshit. hes just using the name.

You guys keep saying "viral marketing", but I find no evidence that his marketing strategy has used any viral marketing techniques. His actions thus far likely fall within the "guerrilla marketing" domain.

'closetwam' said:
You guys keep saying "viral marketing", but I find no evidence that his marketing strategy has used any viral marketing techniques. His actions thus far likely fall within the "guerrilla marketing" domain.
i'm not a marketing guru but it doesnt matter? besides, isnt what hes doing an attempt to be viral? causing outrage and stuff to get it posted and pasted around the blog and forum circuit

'PoisonedV' said:
'closetwam' said:
i'm not a marketing guru but it doesnt matter? besides, isnt what hes doing an attempt to be viral? causing outrage and stuff to get it posted and pasted around the blog and forum circuit

How did every one learn of this?

From friends, forums and blogs. It's viral.

Back