Blurp - The GP32X Downtime Status Thread

Hello Girls & Boys

Wow, it was hard two weeks but finally I managed to move (with help of Evil Dragon. Thanks a lot!) our gp32x.de to a new server. There was some serious problem after forum upgrade which ended with disabled account of old gp32x.de server. Don't know why it happend but it happend. Lucky us everything was backed up and now landed on new server here at Openpandora.org (another big thanks to ED).
Forum as probably few of you have seen before server crashed is upgraded. We have some new really cool features inluding blogging (ok maybe it's not that cool but can be useful to a few of us ;) so there is going to be a lot of fun after we relaunch.

In the meantime I want you to ask to be a litle more patient as I want to double check (re-map links etc.) everything before I switch site online. Just to avoid any unexpected suprises. After those 2 weeks I can only say one thing. I HATE SUPRISES!!! Especially site related ones :/ Anyway I hope you understand it all for your own safety ;) .

Thanks for your support
Take care
hando

Huzzah! http://www.gp32x.de//

Last edited by a moderator:
Update on the Situation at gp32x

If you haven't checked, it seems like gp32x.de will be back up very shortly!

Hello Girls & Boys

Wow, it was hard two weeks but finally I managed to move (with help of Evil Dragon. Thanks a lot!) our gp32x.de to a new server. There was some serious problem after forum upgrade which ended with disabled account of old gp32x.de server. Don't know why it happend but it happend. Lucky us everything was backed up and now landed on new server here at Openpandora.org (another big thanks to ED).
Forum as probably few of you have seen before server crashed is upgraded. We have some new really cool features inluding blogging (ok maybe it's not that cool but can be useful to a few of us ;) so there is going to be a lot of fun after we relaunch.

In the meantime I want you to ask to be a litle more patient as I want to double check (re-map links etc.) everything before I switch site online. Just to avoid any unexpected suprises. After those 2 weeks I can only say one thing. I HATE SUPRISES!!! Especially site related ones :/ Anyway I hope you understand it all for your own safety ;) .

Thanks for your support
Take care
hando

http://www.gp32x.de/

(I'm not sure if this is the right board to put this in.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Update on the Situation at gp32x

Thank you, but there's already a post about it:

Edit: This icon is better.

Edit2: Made the post more logical since the threads were unified.

ONE MORE WEEK! ONE MORE WEEK! Seriously though, I think that if this thread were on the other board this it would have been locked long long ago. How do you like your modlessness now?

Username said:
ONE MORE WEEK! ONE MORE WEEK! Seriously though, I think that if this thread were on the other board this it would have been locked long long ago. How do you like your modlessness now?
Pointless bickering aside, this is still an open and ongoing topic. Better to have all the pertinent details in one thread than closing this one only to have another open up every time there is an update.

Username said:
/me points to the "Moderator" status below Chip's name, mine, and ... everyone else's :ph34r:

Peter R said:
Oh yes Tom, you are a moderator of an Internet forum and that makes you totally awesome <_<.
I can only assume you took my post the wrong way. My intention was not to be self-aggrandizing in any way. I simply wished to communicate that having effective moderation is a priority for the board's staff, even when it's not noticeable.

If you have a problem with the moderation here, please let ED know. Being the board's administrator, it is ultimately his responsibility to approve any policy changes that become necessary or desirable.

Tom said:
Peter R said:
Oh yes Tom, you are a moderator of an Internet forum and that makes you totally awesome <_<.
I can only assume you took my post the wrong way. My intention was not to be self-aggrandizing in any way. I simply wished to communicate that having effective moderation is a priority for the board's staff, even when it's not noticeable.

If you have a problem with the moderation here, please let ED know. Being the board's administrator, it is ultimately his responsibility to approve any policy changes that become necessary or desirable.
No! NO! Nooooooooooo! Don't mention ED ;) Red rag & bull springs to mind :eek:

The best mods are the ones you don't see (as mods) until you need them.

I for one am looking forward to the blogs. I hope we get some nice dev journals going in them.

So, domain is pointing at my server already :)
Now hando can fix everything and gp32x.de will come baaaaaack :D :D

Last edited:
Back