Blurp - The GP32X Downtime Status Thread

WarmFluffyUK said:
Actually here's a thought: Born from MSN conversations with you a long time ago I know you are quite anti-Pandora, I would go as far to say that you are quite biased towards the Wiz. Now this smacks in the face of irony when you're accusing Ed of being biased doesn't it?
Did you just say "Pbtbtbt! Takes one to know one!!"??

WarmFluffyUK said:
Born from MSN conversations with you a long time ago I know you are quite anti-Pandora, I would go as far to say that you are quite biased towards the Wiz. Now this smacks in the face of irony when you're accusing Ed of being biased doesn't it?
And I have already mentioned (no less than twice) in this thread that I am biased towards the Wiz. I mean, it ships with my game in it so I have a stake in it's future just as ED does in the Pandora's. I think you kind of re-enforced my point yet.

Still, clearly no one here understands the concept of a hypothetical scenario.

Peter R said:
WarmFluffyUK said:
Born from MSN conversations with you a long time ago I know you are quite anti-Pandora, I would go as far to say that you are quite biased towards the Wiz. Now this smacks in the face of irony when you're accusing Ed of being biased doesn't it?
And I have already mentioned (no less than twice) in this thread that I am biased towards the Wiz. I mean, it ships with my game in it so I have a stake in it's future just as ED does in the Pandora's.

Crikey, it's a damned good job you're not a mod or anything then as you'd be bound to abuse your powers. You'd not be able to help yourself!

D.

Just an update... (didn't see anyone else post about this)

The GP32X Front page is now gone and the title says: "Serwis chwilowo niedostepny!!!" (Huh? What is that mean?)
The forum page keeps the previous error but now it has a background color.

And now back to the off-topicness...

*bzzzt*

Edit: "Service Temporarily Unavailable", it's Polish.

Edit2: *bzzzt*

Kyosys said:
online for me
forum still down, though
Peter R said:
WarmFluffyUK said:
And I have already mentioned (no less than twice) in this thread that I am biased towards the Wiz. I mean, it ships with my game in it so I have a stake in it's future just as ED does in the Pandora's. I think you kind of re-enforced my point yet.

And what you're not getting is that ED's future is in the hands of Wiz as well as Pandora.

That's why your accusation of bias, however hypothetical, is unfounded and unfair.

I think that it is less of a problem now than with the original server, as it was hosted by someone entirely disconnected from Pandora, Wiz or the community

Peter R said:

Not forgetting my game is also supplied on the Wiz, and I am doing my best to promote the product as well a being as liaison with GPH. However am not biased and I am supporting both as I know they each have a place in our little universe. Both the Wiz and the Pandora are excellent products, but please remember they should not be in competition as they have different target audiences.

Peter, what erks me is that you chose an obvious cat scram which was really uncalled for. I thought you were above all that kinda stuff.. I really don't know what you were thinking!

this is retarded. All this quibbling is getting nowhere & everyone is taking everything waaaay too seriously. All I care about is the status of gp32x... sooo, any updates?

Peter R said:
Zero3K said:
Its back up but is still missing its forum.
Likely ED is waiting for Hando to supply him with the database and/or the IPB files.
Or ED is waiting until the perfect time to inject hypothetical bias into the forum. Fuck this drama, I'm out for a while.
Edit: I'm back, and nothing more?

Okay, current status:

Database has been moved to my server, the files have as well.
Now all that's need to be done is point gp32x.de to the new server (A Name entry) and make the final small config settings.

I have no ideas how long it will take since having contact with hando is kinda hard :)

In worst case we'll setup a temporary subdomain until the domain has been fully moved :)

Last edited:
Thanks ED for coming through on hosting. That is very cool of you.

Edit: HAHA The message at www.gp32x.de changed 3 times in the last 2 minutes. That was kind of exciting, pressing f5 not expecting a change and it did.

Hope it is online soon. Blogs might help out with all the prospective projects for the pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back