GP32X Down

PoisonedV said:
anexanhume said:
On topic please
>>Off Topic Disussions

This started in pandora general. Well I'm not about to move it back to upset the original mod that did it, it still has a very precise topic people may want to know more about. They shouldn't have to sift through pointless insults. You want to insult each other, open another topic in Off Topic.

anexanhumane, I tried to start that topic you talked about, but your fellow moderators locked it. you need more congruence.

GEE, WHY EVER COULD I HAVE LOCKED THAT TOPIC!

I DON'T KNOW!!! I guess I'm just mad with power!

News

Hando is still having problems with his ISP not being able to resolve the DDOS attack, but to the rescue Ed has offered to host the forums to get GP32X back online. Whether this is going to hapen or if Hando's ISP will get themselves sorted out is yet unknown.

Stay tuned folks!

WarmFluffyUK said:
Correct, and it looks like the same thing is happening again CRYYYYY.
This adds weight to my it's not a DDoS, just traffic, theory. However, I would have expected the traffic to be greatly lessened now which adds weight to the it's a DDoS theory. Bah, I'm getting nowhere with my deductions :S.

Peter R said:
WarmFluffyUK said:
Correct, and it looks like the same thing is happening again CRYYYYY.
This adds weight to my it's not a DDoS, just traffic, theory. However, I would have expected the traffic to be greatly lessened now which adds weight to the it's a DDoS theory. Bah, I'm getting nowhere with my deductions :S.
LOL I know what you mean, there's also a possibility of faulty network hardware with Hando's ISP, he did say that throughout all of this the server stayed up fine, but there initially appeared to be a DNS routing problem with his ISP, then we had info about DDoS. We're pretty much in the dark now.

Back