GP32X Down

well, when GP32X comes up again, I shall open a poll to bring quasist back (if, indeed, his ban is permanent) the poll won't go in my favour, but at least I would have tried :) ^_^

pandora said:
quasist said:
...after I was banned on gp32x.de on 29oct for sayng that pandora is the cause of second america depression(in offtopic disscusion) is a good cause to be down for gp32x.de. Being homebrew fanatic I do not possess hacking skill to do any harm myself.

If by "amazing success" means 3k+ of preorders then only success of pissdora on her complete lifespan going to be a income for it's creators.
Faulty hardware awaits you all!
they havn't perma-banned you, have they :( :confused:
I'm hoping it's only temporary, your posts always cheer me up. :)
Idiocy has it's time and place, whether it's humorous or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
PoisonedV said:
pandora said:
quasist said:
...after I was banned on gp32x.de on 29oct for sayng that pandora is the cause of second america depression(in offtopic disscusion) is a good cause to be down for gp32x.de. Being homebrew fanatic I do not possess hacking skill to do any harm myself.

If by "amazing success" means 3k+ of preorders then only success of pissdora on her complete lifespan going to be a income for it's creators.
they havn't perma-banned you, have they :( :confused:
I'm hoping it's only temporary, your posts always cheer me up. :)
Idiocy has it's time and place, whether it's humorous or not.

If they had a sense of timing or direction they wouldn't be idiots.

I ask again - permanant ban? not that i care that much, just interested :)

btw, nice viking hat (if that's you in the pic)

No, just three days this time.

Considering the number of times he's been warned and banned in the past, the next time would likely have been permanent. Writing a couple games does not give you an unlimited license to be a jackass.

Chip said:
No, just three days this time.

Considering the number of times he's been warned and banned in the past, the next time would likely have been permanent. Writing a couple games does not give you an unlimited license to be a jackass.
I know this first hand. Previously there was a unwritten "no bans on developers" rule.

My main problem with quasist is that he does not understand the full breadth of the influence of the Pandora Cabal.

He says that the Pandora caused the second American depression. This is only scratching the surface. Not only did the Pandora Cabal do that, but it also helped Satan rebel against godly authority thousands of years ago and is responsible for all the sin and evil in the world.

Why do you think one of its members is named "EvilDragon", huh? <_< It's so obvious. The rest of you sheeple need to wake up to The Truth.

Esn said:
My main problem with quasist is that he does not understand the full breadth of the influence of the Pandora Cabal.

He says that the Pandora caused the second American depression. This is only scratching the surface. Not only did the Pandora Cabal do that, but it also helped Satan rebel against godly authority thousands of years ago and is responsible for all the sin and evil in the world.

Why do you think one of its members is named "EvilDragon", huh? <_< It's so obvious. The rest of you sheeple need to wake up to The Truth.
Lol! You speak just like much NPC's that is dying evryday.
And I do not fear overgrown reptiles( excepting "Abyssal Greater Basilisk" of cource).

Esn said:

YEAH MAN! have you guys seen ZEIGEIST II yet?
the second half of the movie - get this- the entire second half is dedicated to the suppressed information about the evil scheme of the zionists, NWO, illuminati, scientology, the freemasons, the taliban, and dead elvis to empower the satanic uprising against our lord through dark matter electronic interference.

Well you need to stay off-topic then, and you shifted in topic!

quasist said:

Someone needs to stop peeing in your cornflakes, so you'll quit being so crabby. Seriously, you have more issues than a comic shop. The fact that you'd hunt down this forum, and sign up here speaks volumes about you as well.

It's not exactly difficult to "hunt down" this forum seeing as it's linked to on the official Pandora website

Yigguth said:
It's not exactly difficult to "hunt down" this forum seeing as it's linked to on the official Pandora website
On what difficulty setting you are playing?
My internet browser auto-redirecting me to this forum automaticly if unable to connect to gp32x.de :D

Back