Banners for the Pandora Rebirth comp. (WIP thread)

With just over two weeks of the ReBirth Competition remaining, have we got any final details about the banner(s)/splashscreen(s) and how we should use/incorporate them?

With just over two weeks of the ReBirth Competition remaining, have we got any final details about the banner(s)/splashscreen(s) and how we should use/incorporate them?

The current OpenFire main menu uses the banner of the OP homepage, but with 'get ready' changed to 'entered' - seems sensible

Binky, you got a copy of one altered to say "entered" that you can share with the rest of us?

Binky, you got a copy of one altered to say "entered" that you can share with the rest of us?
rebirth-banner-entered.png

So this is the one, that should be included as a splash at startup?

Theoretically, there is a 800x480 version for that; can't find it though - did it ever exist?

Nope I never got around to designing a 800 x 400 version.

Good to see the banner being put to use. Binky, this is like open-source designing.

IMO I think it should say "Entered into the Rebirth" though. And make sure the text aligns exactly (on the diagonal), you might have to zoom up 4000%.

Nope I never got around to designing a 800 x 400 version.

Good to see the banner being put to use. Binky, this is like open-source designing.

IMO I think it should say "Entered into the Rebirth" though. And make sure the text aligns exactly (on the diagonal), you might have to zoom up 4000%.

Can you point me to the PSD/XCF/ETC for that image, together with whatever font you used?

Then I could do a better version (the one above was just a quick hack, which is why it doesn't look quite right)

Is there room for 'into'?

Back