(Bad)Joke Appreciation Corner

What cheese can stop a horse from seeing?

Marscapone
I don't get it.

Edit: Unless the joke is any cheese you apply to a horse's eyes will prevent it from seeing.  If that is the case they can always just shake their head to get the cheese off.

Last edited by a moderator:
What cheese can stop a horse from seeing?

Marscapone
I don't get it.

Edit: Unless the joke is any cheese you apply to a horse's eyes will prevent it from seeing.  If that is the case they can always just shake their head to get the cheese off.

Mask - A - Pony

I said to my mate, "I got home from the pub last night and my wife was asleep, so I took a really sexy naked photo, do you want to see it?"

"Yeah" he smiled.

I showed him my phone and he said, "Hang on a minute! That's a picture of you."

I said, "I know, what do you think?"

I went to the zoo the other day, but it only had a dog in it. It was a shih-tzu.

My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well. I never knew they worked!

I sent my boyfriend a parcel with a huge pile of snow in it. I wonder if he got my drift.

I went to go to the paper shop, but it had blown away.

Two fonts walked into a bar. The barman shouted "oi, we don't want your type in here!"

Once I was having dinner with Garry Kasporov and Bob Fischer in a restaurant. There was a chequered tablecloth, and it took them 2 hours to pass the salt!

There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

Why did the chess champion find it hard to get a girlfriend? He had a very chequered past.

What do you call a sleepwalking nun? A roamin' catholic.

How does jesus make tea? He brews it.

A duck was arrested the other day for dealing 'quack'.

A man walked into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm, and said: "pint, please; and one for the road"

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round. The wheels on the bus go round and round all day long.

A cheerful way of telling your passengers that the brakes aren't working.

A man walks into a bar and orders a drink. Suddenly he hears someone say, "Hey, nice tie!". The man looks up to try to find out who said it, but no one was around. "Hey! Nice shirt!"; the man looks up again, but there's nobody there."Hey! Nice suit!"; the man then calls the bartender over and asks him if he keeps talking to him. The bartender replies, "It's not me; it's the complimentary peanuts."

:D lol

The inventor of the disappointing punchline has died.

His funeral will be held on Tuesday at 2pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knock knock.

"Who's there?"

"Police, let us in."

"Only if you ask nicely."

"Let us in, please."

"Try again."

"Let us in, please. Thank you."

"One last attempt," I said, flushing the remaining cocaine down the toilet.

Back