Bad Loooosers


foleyjo

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
550
Ive just had a game of Call Of Duty 4 on PS3 and decided to have a 1 on 1 game. Some guy in america was my opponent and crossfire was our map .

I was ready for a fun friendly game.

The game started and as always I went on the hunt moving silently checking corners etc.

Suddenly a voice comes on the mic "Where are yo noob!!!" Clearly this guy hadnt noticed I was in prestige mode meaning I have already got to the max level (55) and started again now on level 13

I catch sight of him not movng in a well known camping spot that covers most of the map. BANG BANG and his dead.

we carry on and once again I hear "Where are you noob!!" I think to myself "This noob just blew your brains out" next I hear "Stop camping noob" this I find strange as the only time i stopped moving was to aim and shoot him. I ignore it. "If your gonna camp Im not gonna play" he says. Childish I think but to prove Im not camping a fire a few rounds as I move. " Thats still camping " he says. I turn a corner and there he is. BANG BANG IM DEAD. Maybe now he will be happy.

We carry on and suddenly "Back to camping hey" Not really I havent stopped moving. I catch him hiding at a corner watch him for a bit he doesnt move. BANG BANG he is dead.

Next I hear "If your gonna camp Im gonna camp" and he starts singing a little camping chant. I spot him BANG BANG he is dead. Next thing HOST DISCONNECT
"Im not playing with a camper" he moans. "I dont play with N****RS"

Well Im white I didnt stop moving and Im well passed being a Noob so the only reason he had to stop playing was the fact that he wasnt very good.
Sadly I didnt take note of his name.

Anyone else with a similar experience
 

Jarska333

What do you want?
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
3,606
Location
Sovjet Finland
Website
Visit site
foleyjo said:
Ive just had a game of Call Of Duty 4 on PS3 and decided to have a 1 on 1 game. Some guy in america was my opponent and crossfire was our map .

I was ready for a fun friendly game.

The game started and as always I went on the hunt moving silently checking corners etc.

Suddenly a voice comes on the mic "Where are yo noob!!!" Clearly this guy hadnt noticed I was in prestige mode meaning I have already got to the max level (55) and started again now on level 13

I catch sight of him not movng in a well known camping spot that covers most of the map. BANG BANG and his dead.

we carry on and once again I hear "Where are you noob!!" I think to myself "This noob just blew your brains out" next I hear "Stop camping noob" this I find strange as the only time i stopped moving was to aim and shoot him. I ignore it. "If your gonna camp Im not gonna play" he says. Childish I think but to prove Im not camping a fire a few rounds as I move. " Thats still camping " he says. I turn a corner and there he is. BANG BANG IM DEAD. Maybe now he will be happy.

We carry on and suddenly "Back to camping hey" Not really I havent stopped moving. I catch him hiding at a corner watch him for a bit he doesnt move. BANG BANG he is dead.

Next I hear "If your gonna camp Im gonna camp" and he starts singing a little camping chant. I spot him BANG BANG he is dead. Next thing HOST DISCONNECT
"Im not playing with a camper" he moans. "I dont play with N****RS"

Well Im white I didnt stop moving and Im well passed being a Noob so the only reason he had to stop playing was the fact that he wasnt very good.
Sadly I didnt take note of his name.

Anyone else with a similar experience
Isn't that basically how it's supposed to be? :huh:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

trooper

Trooper`s watching you !!!
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
5,503
Location
The DarkSide (London)
Website
Visit site
I wouldn`t worry, Life`s too short.

If i was good, I would have not given him a chance and had fun kicking his ass.

Alas, The world is full of tosser`s... I mean losser`s like that.

Trooper
 

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
3,384
Location
UK
Website
www.retrotech.one
Years ago when everyone was playing Quake II online, I decided to give online play a go. I had played against one or two friends in the past and I wasn't that bad at all.

Anyway, I came across this server run by a complete moron. He had a few custom maps and was using the lithium mod. He was pretty good as it happens but flaunted the fact I was getting "Panned". Kept saying "Ha Ha Girls are crap at Quake!". And I took this as a challenge.

I downloaded the maps he was using, set up a Quake II server, learnt the maps really well, invited friends from work to play online too and learnt some great tips from them such as rocket and strafe jumping.

3 weeks later I felt I was up to scratch and logged back into his server and said "Remember me?". He basically said "Prepare to get your ass kicked". The first time he died he said "Lucky shot!". The second time he died he said "I wasn't ready as I was drinking a bud". The third time he died he said "That's not really you playing.". Next he got me with a grenade as he was hiding on the ceiling using the lithium hook with cries of "Ha Ha, I got you, see girls are crap". The stupid idiot was still there when I re-spawned and I gave him a swift rocket up the nose.

Within 5 minutes he was swearing like a trooper, so what did he do? Well he couldn't let me win could he? He got 3 more players in who all went after me. They all were camping and to be honest I did okay against the 4 of them. I made the mistake of saying "1 girl against 4 boys, noo problem lol" and the next thing I know, I am disconnected from the game and couldn't get back on.

What a putz.
 

Ganepark32

Suit Up!
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
1,172
Age
31
Location
Scotland, UK
Website
Visit site
I've had a similar experience while playing Team fortress 2 online. I was the top point scorer for the whole game and the opposition were getting annoyed because I'm a dab-hand with the demoman. So when the game ends, we go back to the lobby, and they tell me that I can't play anymore because I'm cheating and they kick me out. They then go onto give me bad rep. on my xbox live account. Needless to say, I waited until they had started a match, went back into their match and killed them all for being a'holes to me.
 

foleyjo

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
550
Apparantly these people span further than FPShooters. A friend of mine recently got Burnout Paradise. He tried to play online but keeps getting booted for being a noob.

Also I tried playing Conflict Global Storm opline. For those that dont know its a team game and you work together to do the missions. I usually play split screen with a friend and we are really good (if i do say so myself) however when I went online I joined a couple of guys and the mission started. I made a kill and suddenly they quit the game and told me off because "Thats not how we do this level". I was then told to sit and wait while they cleared the area.

I decided to throw a few grenades to raise the alarm and leave
 

Fishbong

man of poor reputation
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
2,730
Age
34
Location
Hildesheim, Germany.
Website
Visit site
I´d love to share a story, but i´m not a complete and utter nerd like all of you.

Only one time i was quite infuriated because a towernoob kicked my ass in WC3.
 

Fishbong

man of poor reputation
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
2,730
Age
34
Location
Hildesheim, Germany.
Website
Visit site
Oh well, if it comes to Warcraft 3, i´m a bit of a nerd, i play it quite regularly. I bet it has taken up about 25% of my overall gaming time for the last 4 years.

I don´t play WoW though, i tried it and found it boring, also i have no clue how anyone can find having to play 2 or more hours in a row acceptable.
 

foleyjo

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
550
I was referring to the term TowerNoob :lol:

I kinda know what you mean about playing something too much. Though I can happily play for more than 2 hours I just cant understand the people with the highest scores on online games. They are always so high that you know the only way they could have got them is to play nonstop for weeks on end
 

Fishbong

man of poor reputation
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
2,730
Age
34
Location
Hildesheim, Germany.
Website
Visit site
Actually from time to time i do play more than 2 hours solid, but the thing in WoW is that you have these "instances" that are like giant dungeons and take up to 6 hours to complete. So that means i sit there, playing with people from a WoW guild and can´t quit. And if i do, all the "work" that has been invested in completing the instance has been lost. Plus the guys from my guild will be pissed at me, because without me they´re going to have a harder time getting to the boss and defeating him.

As you can see, this is not something i want to burden my social life with.
 

Sphinxter

Says What?
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,897
Location
Silicon Valley California, USA
Website
fullsack.com
Fishbong said:
Actually from time to time i do play more than 2 hours solid, but the thing in WoW is that you have these "instances" that are like giant dungeons and take up to 6 hours to complete. So that means i sit there, playing with people from a WoW guild and can´t quit. And if i do, all the "work" that has been invested in completing the instance has been lost. Plus the guys from my guild will be pissed at me, because without me they´re going to have a harder time getting to the boss and defeating him.

As you can see, this is not something i want to burden my social life with.
Pretty safe assumption that if you have a social life you probably aren't a WOW player.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Ganepark32

Suit Up!
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
1,172
Age
31
Location
Scotland, UK
Website
Visit site
I resent that remark you made about us being nerds, Fishbong. While I cannot speak for anyone other than myself, I am as far from being a nerd as you could possibly get. Now I can guarantee your counter-argument will be that because I play games, I am thereby a nerd. However, I hardly play games at all compared to many people I know. I only hope for your sake, it was a tongue-in-cheek comment.
 

J201605

Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
782
Website
google.com
Ganepark32 said:
However, I hardly play games at all compared to many people I know.
How do you know that these people you know aren't just super nerds?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top