[Application] SOLEIL

As i'm staring at my brand new 1GHz (thxthxthx) compiling LO, i decided that today is a good day to give some secret informations.

So 1- I have a codename (decided it a the very beginning of the compo announcement).

2- I also just found, well, kinda logo.

3- And the scoop is that ... (drum roll) ... a Pandora is needed to run the project.

Hope i don't spoiled too much ^^' .

Last edited by a moderator:
1st post updated and project name revealed.

Linux-SWAT, you realise that photo is too big for a Pandora screen, right? Let alone Wiz etc. ;)

lol, I was kidding (winking eyes). I have no idea if 600x600 is better for what you're doing. Obviously if you need to zoom in (showing partial to the screen), the bigger the better usually

Good luck on your entry

Maybe. Depends how much time I get. I was thinking of porting my British Bulldogs game that I've made for a Christmas getaway this year, but it's designed to run off 8 joysticks on one machine (no network code), and it uses Allegro 5. Obviously USB Hubs would let you play it on Pandora with a TVout, if I can get Allegro 5 compiled, which I'm about to try and do using you're slackware :)

A different game is also viable, but we'll see what I come up with :)

Didn't work on it today, but here's some censored preview:

preview.png

There's more.

I added a new menu entry this morning, and it's cool because it was on my TODO.

Some censured entries are not on my TODO, but i'd like to make them work.

Once all "normal" features are added, i have a very special one to build, and this will be the main job.

Ghost 4 Linux, so you can make image of your sdcards or attached hdds?

That sounds useful :)

Mmm let's say you have a part of it ^^.

I enjoy Ghost 4 Linux (G4L) because it never failed. Clonezilla is more userfriendly, but i had some trouble with it (bad images of a friend's work PC), so i don't want to hear about it anymore.

Back