Anyone Received Their Email Confirmation Yet?

lintsniffer posted on May 25 2006 at 02:56 PM said:
thats me :) I ordered from gp32z which is a domestic retailer.

Domestic to the U.S. ;)

Also ordered from them around midnight last night and got an E-mail today around 2:00PM saying that it has shipped already!(!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoo hoo - confirmation of despatch email just received, it'll be with me tomorrow...

...hopefully.

Well I finally got an email from UPS saying mine has been shipped, can't wait. I'd be less annoyed about the wait if I hadn't had the gp2x charged to my credit card two weeks ago *sigh*

Yeah I got my credit card bill yesterday but still no confirmation email.. I see no more point in emailing them as its probably only slowing them down and I have already been told 3 times that it is being sent out 'tomorrow'...

Still haven't got mine, despite getting an email on Thursday night saying it had been despatched. What's the point in sending it Special Delivery if it's 1) Not next day, and 2) No tracking number provided.

I am really getting p****** off now. I paid for it 2 weeks ago, yet I have no idea where the hell they have sent it. (gp2x.co.uk btw)

With my order, I got an email from them telling me that it had been dispatched to UPS, then two days later an email from UPS themselves with the tracking details. So looks like there's some sort of delay.

Hi,

I would recommend mailing them. I did yesterday (Sunday!) and I immediately got a reply. They gave their apologies (I hope that is proper English...) for lack of updates of the order status and promised me to ship it tomorrow, as today (Monday) is a UK holiday.

Best regards,
Vincent

So, I finally received mine.

First impressions are very good - Think the machine looks cool. Was slightly disapointed by the picture quality on the menu screens but once I started to run some apps it was fine.

I do find the 4 main buttons a bit difficult to use - I find it hard to press 2 different buttons quickly in succession (IE fire a rainbow and then jump in Rainbow Islands) but I guess I will get used to it.

Just wish my rechargable batteries would arrive soon - Have got though about about 5 pairs so far (and have only used it for about 2 hours!!!!)

Bub&Bob posted on May 30 2006 at 10:40 AM said:

First impressions are very good - Think the machine looks cool. Was slightly disapointed by the picture quality on the menu screens but once I started to run some apps it was fine.

I do find the 4 main buttons a bit difficult to use - I find it hard to press 2 different buttons quickly in succession (IE fire a rainbow and then jump in Rainbow Islands) but I guess I will get used to it.

Just wish my rechargable batteries would arrive soon - Have got though about about 5 pairs so far (and have only used it for about 2 hours!!!!)

Hey, just wondering, when did you order yours and when did you get an email saying it shipped? I ordered on Sunday, will I expect to recieve it in the post this week? (I'm in the UK too)

Neo Child posted on May 30 2006 at 11:00 AM said:
Bub&Bob posted on May 30 2006 at 10:40 AM said:

Hey, just wondering, when did you order yours and when did you get an email saying it shipped? I ordered on Sunday, will I expect to recieve it in the post this week? (I'm in the UK too)

I ordered mine on 7th May and I got the email on 25th May so its hard to say. The web site now states "The MK2 GP2X shipping is slightly delayed due to the amount of orders, you can expect delivery 2-3 working days after placing your order"

Ordered mine Tues/Weds of last week, and they said it would go out "early" this week. I'm hoping they will have got more of a handle on orders over the long weekend, so am crossing fingers i'll see my GP2X before the weekend...

...more news as it happens...

Does anyone know anything about Lik-Sang.com? I ordered mine from then when they were on sale and then they said that they were out of stock and if I wanted a GP2x I would have to pay $30USD more for a pre-order of the MK2.

I've heard Play-Asia and gp2x.co.uk have recieved thier shipment from GPH. Why wouldn't Lik-Sang, as well? They would have shipped them to the retailers at the same time right?

Did anyone else order from Lik-Sang?

Hi, I am hoping to buy a GP2X in the UK and was wondering if the ones for sale on iwantoneofthose.com (IWOOT) are the 2nd Edition or not ?

Does anyone have any experience with this supplier ?

Cheers
Addy.

I've been told that Lik Sang's MK2 batch for May was already sold out while it was still on pre-order, and the next shipment is supposed to arrive early June.

Back