Anyone Received Their Email Confirmation Yet?

richard82 posted on May 25 2006 at 11:48 AM said:
Get on it :)

Just off the phone again with that lady with the lovely phone voice B) . My order is currently being processed and I should be receiving my confirmation within the next hour (Finally!).

But I had a 5 minute chat with her, it seems that their marketing campaign was a bit too successfull, and as a result they got LOADS of orders which is slowing things down a bit. They do have enough stock to send out, they just didnt think they would be sending out this many.

Also they are working over the bank holiday so there wont be any days off.

Ya gotta love their commitment eh? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
MrShades posted on May 25 2006 at 12:14 PM said:
I'd love a GP2X in my hands more....

Well, I just hope they honour their last e-mail they sent me.....

Ordered mine at the start of the month, apparently was sent out last Friday or Monday (!) and still haven't received it yet :-( I even shelled out for 24-48hour shipping (OK, I'm in Australia, but I've bought records from the UK before and gotten them 3 days later...) Fingers crossed for tomorrow...

Just been on the phone to gp2x.co.uk to see if deliveries would be made on Saturday, they could be, but I was told that there was little chance of mine being shipped before Tuesday (30th) this was based on my order date which was Tues 16th May.

At least I can concentrate on some work for the rest of the day now <_<

richard82 posted on May 25 2006 at 02:43 PM said:
Just been on the phone to gp2x.co.uk to see if deliveries would be made on Saturday, they could be, but I was told that there was little chance of mine being shipped before Tuesday (30th) this was based on my order date which was Tues 16th May.

*sigh*

Nearly 3 hours now and still no email....starting to give up hope for today as well now despite being told it was definatly being shipped today :angry:

It makes you think how stressful it would be winning the lottery, and then spending your days waiting for things to arrive in the post!

I think I'd turn to drugs to ease the pressure! The scene out of Scarface with cocaine all over the table.. that'll be me waiting for my new Mk4.

Ubersnug posted on May 25 2006 at 03:20 PM said:

*sigh*

Nearly 3 hours now and still no email....starting to give up hope for today as well now despite being told it was definatly being shipped today :angry:

Was e-mailed the same sort of reply yesterday. Sent another e-mail off today @ 4:20pm asking if mine will ship today. Still had no reply. I think they havn't the staff to cope with the demand me thinks. :(

jpor posted on May 25 2006 at 05:29 PM said:
Was e-mailed the same sort of reply yesterday. Sent another e-mail off today @ 4:20pm asking if mine will ship today. Still had no reply. I think they havn't the staff to cope with the demand me thinks. :(

Finally!

At half 4 this afternoon my confirmation email arrived and I should have it before 1pm tomorrow.

Ubersnug posted on May 25 2006 at 06:06 PM said:
Finally!

At half 4 this afternoon my confirmation email arrived and I should have it before 1pm tomorrow.

Bah! I ordered mine the same day as you, and mine has been shipping 'tomorrow' for a while now, I actually thought today would be the day though but no mail.. :(

I ordered on the 6th, and just got my confirmation today. Notably I actually emailed them to ask, then got the confirmation immediatly after. I wouldn't be surprised if there are only a couple of people working there and they're working flat out to get them all sent out. I felt bad for emailing to find out about my order (giving them more work), but I kinda needed to cause I needed to change my delivery address. Unfortunatly I've fallen into the same curse a lot of people have here... I'm (unusually) REALLY busy with work so I may not be able to play with it for another day after I get it :(

Godmil posted on May 25 2006 at 06:38 PM said:
I ordered on the 6th, and just got my confirmation today. Notably I actually emailed them to ask, then got the confirmation immediatly after. I wouldn't be surprised if there are only a couple of people working there and they're working flat out to get them all sent out. I felt bad for emailing to find out about my order (giving them more work), but I kinda needed to cause I needed to change my delivery address. Unfortunatly I've fallen into the same curse a lot of people have here... I'm (unusually) REALLY busy with work so I may not be able to play with it for another day after I get it :(

I felt a wee bit bad calling them too. As it turns out a few of them are pulling 16 hour shifts apparently to get orders ready for shipping (so I was told *shrugs*) but im too impatient about things and was wanting some answers after being told twice that it was going to ship in a day or two.

Same here... I mailed them last night asking why it hadn't been sent... I got my confirmation this afternoon .... Should have it tomorrow... woooohhhoooo !!

there was little chance of mine being shipped before Tuesday (30th) this was based on my order date which was Tues 16th May.
DAMMIT, mine was on the 16th too, but sombody said his arrived and he had placed the order on the 18th :angry: :(

Back