The Next Pandora To Ship Is...

Rockthesmurf

Advanced Member
Website
Visit site
I wonder if perhaps we could have a thread (this thread) where someone who now has a Pandora, posts the time they received their confirmation email, and then if anyone has a confirmation email *later* then the previous post, they post their time. If we keep doing this we should end up with a thread where the latest post always gives us a *rough* indication of how far along we are. It would mean people (like me) would be able to say '2 hours away... 1 hour away... 30 minutes away... 10 minutes away... the next Pandora is mine!'.

What do you guys think? Ideally, for it to work, no one would post to this thread unless they meet the criteria above, other wise the thread would be hard to follow, and kind of defeat the point!

Hope (some) of you will be happy to help out (if for no other reason than to gloat!).

Steve

p.s. I know the confirmation times aren't exact, I just thought it'd be neat to get a rough idea!

I'd love to gloat only thanks. So consider me somewhere around the unconfirmed 80-180 mark with a delivered serial number of 45, one later than Technomoan, who may have sold his.

I also live around Manchester, so if you wish to meet or mug me, to sell on fleabay and split the differences or just my head, you can always pm me to test the weight of a Pandora out againgst it!

Alerino said:
it's true
but he skipped the queue by offering his body to the assembly team
That's necessary, but it kind of sucks for those of us that live nearly half way around the world from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alerino said:
it's true

what a slut...j/k

elinscheid said:
Alerino said:
it's true

what a slut...j/k
some people around do adjust to the description.

-you work at strange hours. LIKE A S***!
-you usually work until late. LIKE A S***!
-you work better at night. LIKE A S***!
-they pay you to keep the client happy. LIKE A S***!
-the client pays a lot, but your boss keeps nearly all. LIKE A S***!
-the client pays for your hotel and the spent time. LIKE A S***!
-the client always want to pay less and want you to make wonders. LIKE A S***!
-they pay you for hours, but you cant leave until finished. LIKE A S***!
-they pay you for every of the clients desires. LIKE A S***!
-when people ask you, you cant explain what you do. LIKE A S***!
-your friends go away and now you only stay close to your alike. LIKE A S***!
-your boss is the one with the good car. LIKE A S***!
-not knowing anything but the clients expect you to advise them. LIKE A S***!
-if anything goes wrong its all your fault. LIKE A S***!

Alerino said:
it's true

LOL, Yeah tis true, it was hardly a walk in the park though.. It was a very long day 5AM-10PM there and back

No lies :)

Chaser said:
I'd love to gloat only thanks. So consider me somewhere around the unconfirmed 80-180 mark with a delivered serial number of 45, one later than Technomoan, who may have sold his.

I also live around Manchester, so if you wish to meet or mug me, to sell on fleabay and split the differences or just my head, you can always pm me to test the weight of a Pandora out againgst it!

I got #41 but the serial numbers are a little out of sync as some units had issues that needed to be resolved

elinscheid said:
Alerino said:
it's true

what a slut...j/k

PMSL :lol:

Back