Any time schedule for a second wave?

Meigus

Still Fresh
I was wondering when the next set of Pandoras will be available.

Since all the hardware designs are "completed", couldn't the next set ship relatively quickly?

And if the hardware kinks are worked out, does this mean we could see a greater set, like 5000+ next time?

Why so low expectations? Only 5000... man, haven't you heard of the big plans the Pandora crew has? Producing 10.000.000 Pandoras and donating them to 3rd world countries.... establishing a world-wide-expanding company and kicking those little shits from Sony and Microsoft out....and so on and so on. Reach for the stars man! Don't creep around on the ground.

Meigus said:
I was wondering when the next set of Pandoras will be available.

Since all the hardware designs are "completed", couldn't the next set ship relatively quickly?

And if the hardware kinks are worked out, does this mean we could see a greater set, like 5000+ next time?
If I recall correctly, after the first batch of pre-orders ships, there's a 6 week leadup time before they can ship a second. Expect 2 months between shipping of the first and the second batch. Current estimate puts that at mid October.
The second batch is likely to be pre-order as well (from memory) of a few thousand, probably 4000 again, although maybe 5000.
After that second batch, they'll have the factory start turning out a steady stream for sale at shops (online, of course) rather than via pre-order.

Maybe there won't be a second batch till all the first batch's Pandoras are bought. I know there are still some available. (I am currently waiting for my invoice)

Back