Official Blog- Preparations For The Near Future

Awakening said:
It's gonna take 2-3 weeks just to get the parts to Texas
When I did some personal research, UPS estimate was 8 days. They also have a next day deliver that is only a few thousand more that they may go with.

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
Poem58 said:
That case better be good now or I seriously may recruit an army to go to the Chinese factory!!!
It doesn't matter how big an army you recruit, they've got a bigger one.

Apparently you missed the short discussion in an earlier thread where it was agreed that If we formed one, we as an army, tired of waiting, could easily Sparta the entire Chinese military threat. LOLBesides, we are only attacking the factory, so the Chinese military may never bother with us.

While the blog post is reasonably interesting I don't see much worth getting excited about just yet. It's just a list of things that still need to be done after the cases have been given the green light. And we still don't know that will definitely be the situation. There's still a lot that could go wrong between now and the Pandoras actually being delivered.

Hopefully everything will go smoothly, though. I'm still expecting my Pandora on Feb 24th :p

Well, as long as the first 4000 cases leave China by Feb 14th, I'll be happy! :p

Chris

WizardStan said:
Awakening said:
When I did some personal research, UPS estimate was 8 days. They also have a next day deliver that is only a few thousand more that they may go with.
I'm counting from today, with checking, manufacturing and shipping.

Awakening said:
WizardStan said:
Awakening said:
I'm counting from today, with checking, manufacturing and shipping.
Oops, sorry. I'm still a little jumpy from previous "it'll take a month to ship that much stuff from China to Texas" comments.

So was there a 100% "done"- classified case ready at the 15. January ? Is it REALLY on it's way to MWeston for final checks? Or have we to expect another "oops we didn't even ship it" from the Factory in the next week? That's are the questions I'm interested in. ^_^

Back