Any Reports On The 105?

Phawx

Professional Derailer
We are coming up to a month of rigorous testing that has been happening to these boards, yes? Have they all survived? Any %'s, concerns, thoughts? Thankfully, between stuff at work and the N64 project, my mind hasn't been focusing on this stuff. However, we should be close for an update right? I assume the *nix standard has been in application since the past month? No news is good news?

I think no news are good news, that means everything is coming along. We have to wait until 10 - 25 september to see final panda's.

guizm said:
I think no news are good news, that means everything is coming along. We have to wait until 10 - 25 september to see final panda's.

yep i think the same, no news might mean a lot of stuff, but i like to believe they are so close to complete the cicle so they are amazingly busy
and you wouldnt want more delays cuz they spent more time writting posts/taking vids/pics than finishing the product.

off course it is excruciating not knowing how close we are to get the pandora in our hands.

cross ur fingers and wish for the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back