Still A Victim Of The First Reorder

devhace

Okay, so I understand that there's even more drama going around about the credit cards being refunded and all that, but I still haven't been able to re pay since the Paypal fiasco. Jaqyln (spelt wrong probably) has been so nice about the whole thing, but she keeps saying "just wait a little longer, we cant accept credit cards right now". I'd be fine with this except there are two concerns I have, the first is that she's been saying this for about a month, and the second is that I don't want to be caught up in a currency exchange tornado of evil where I somehow end up having to pay more...

Can anyone offer an insight? Maybe I don't understand something, maybe I'm the only one with this problem, I dunno I'd just like any kind of insight.

Thanks!

Hey, I'd just like to say I'm in the same boat as you.. but I haven't emailed them back since Oct 15, when Jacquelyn said she'd email us when credit card ordering is available again.. I figure they won't forget about us, and will send us emails for reordering some time soon, along with the other emails to people who need to redo credit card orders.

Anyways, if we get instructions on reordering, great, otherwise we have $400 for something else. Although I'd much rather have the pandora..

I don't like the use of your word victim. You weren't held at gun point, told to login to your paypal account and transfer 400 dollars to gbax.

Victim: (noun) a person who is deceived or cheated, as by his or her own emotions or ignorance, by the dishonesty of others, or by some impersonal agency

I can see that being appropriate in several different ways.

The problem that required many of the credit card orders to be refunded and the problem that prevents you from placing an order right now are two aspects of the same issue. Both should be fully resolved by the end of the week. By "should", I mean that based on everything Openpandora knows and everything they've been told by the bank, there should be no further issues and the transfer to the new bank (which will be taking your CC order and all other re-orders) should be complete by then. As must be obvious by now, just because everything looks like it will go fine, doesn't necessarily mean it will.

Right now we have no reason to expect any more delays with refunds, changing banks, or accepting re-orders. Just hold tight. The end of this whole ordering mess is within sight.

Okay awesome! I didn't mean victim to sound mean, I guess what I meant is that I'm a victim of circumstance. Damn you circumstance... anyway that's great to hear and I appreciate the replies.

devhace said:
I guess what I meant is that I'm a victim of circumstance. Damn you circumstance...
More perils to go... next time fire will rain from sky

Last edited by a moderator:
Back