any precise effective date for the mass production?

ahahah

yeah, i know it is "early february" but i'm so impatient, that each day becomes very long to wait :p

so an official date can help.

nope, that was the months motto... through that is still exact as for the expected leadtime I guess

Two weeks is an aberration, probably made in Taiwan

nope, I think "two weeks" is fine as long as it describes some internal milestones... but I never heard that one was trademarked

Last edited by a moderator:
I can give you precision: 9:30:37pm GMT 21st February 2012.

No promises on accuracy though! :p

Bare PCBs finished around Feb 10th, give them a few days for shipping to Germany, so it should be February 17th for the start.

Something about that :)

Any chance I might get mine for my birthday (the 22nd)? :lol:

I'm kidding, of course. It's funny, though, that my wife preordered this for my birthday two years ago and I'm finally going to get it for my birthday this year. :blink:

where we at [roughly] on the UK side of things, anyone?

im patient and can wait till when it is, im just curious as to where we at as i honestly have nooo idea now.

at a guess, id suspect we about 2500 to 3000 units made from the FB so far, or will be once these PCB's Ed mentioned are ready - which of course is covering Ed's German base as well as the UK one.

Amiright?

Me? I must be around unit number 3900 or something like that id reckon.

Bare PCBs finished around Feb 10th, give them a few days for shipping to Germany, so it should be February 17th for the start.

Something about that :)

Mmm... I put on my Carnak fortune teller hat and am predicting that the first new 2012 Pandora consoles will start arriving in purchaser's hands on February 29th. With any luck it will be -this- February 29th.

Back