I Just Received An Email From A Plastics Manufacturer

Kangal said:
Budgie said:
yep your right, and theirs a few more in their as well. but like i give a sh!t. I'm Math not English and know what I'm on about, just coz I can't spell don't mean I'm thick.

Hey there Math!
What's cracka-lackin?
Seen English around?
No I don't mean Engrish.
What? That's too bad...
'Cause it's great being "thick"
The ladies really appreciate it ;)

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Budgie said:
The websites a front, their just like an agency, get the order, send it to the cheapish company, take a percentage. This happens all the time in engineering.
What's wrong with subcontracting?
If that means they know a reliable factory and prod them to make sure they do it, that's probably worth a mark-up.

I'd imagine the OP team would have been happy to pay a reasonable mark-up to avoid all the hassle they've had with the cases.

MarkoeZ said:
nikkopt said:
Sugar_Kane said:
...and our workers' salary is quite low..

This is gold man..

If it was not clearly about a mould company i would think they were talking about the company i work for. But to state it THAT obvious??? :p

i believe he meant low cost on human resources.
but yeap wanted or not, on the end thats what it means.

china salesman usually take an occidental name in order to get called more easy. even though its not an all legalized name, its just a nickname.

Aninhumer said:
Budgie said:
The websites a front, their just like an agency, get the order, send it to the cheapish company, take a percentage. This happens all the time in engineering.
What's wrong with subcontracting?

nothing

Back