Anticipate The New Video Here

It's ungrateful sounding messages like that which would put me right off making anymore videos if it was me. Ed you do an excellant job with all your videos.

coevin said:
It's ungrateful sounding messages like that which would put me right off making anymore videos if it was me. Ed you do an excellant job with all your videos.

+1
yes great video ED

Last edited by a moderator:
Mithrildor said:
Stop posting so much as today on the forums, ED, and get another hour of sleeping time!

Can't do so, I'm doing real life work :(
Have to edit a new issue of a series that will be broadcasted this Friday.

Last edited:
ED:
I have a few questions about the OS. On the SD card there are no subfolders inside the menu folder. Do these PND files show up inside the game manu because they are specified as games inside the file? Would it be possible for me to organize my files somehow? It would be really nice if I could organize them into subfolders if I want.

Does the Netbook Launcher or PMenu support multitasking?

The Netbook Launcher does not differentiate between a click and a drag, what I mean is that when you drag the finger on the screen it should not register it as clicking on buttons. This makes it easer to scroll around and then you tap the screen to open something.

Awakening said:
ED:
I have a few questions about the OS. On the SD card there are no subfolders inside the menu folder. Do these PND files show up inside the game manu because they are specified as games inside the file? Would it be possible for me to organize my files somehow? It would be really nice if I could organize them into subfolders if I want.

Yes, the category is included in the PND file, therefore it appears in the right spot in any Linux desktop or PMenu.

You can also create as many subdirectories and put them there. PNDs can be run by simply doubleclicking them, so feel free to organize them whereever you want.

Does the Netbook Launcher or PMenu support multitasking?

Netbook Launcher yes. It's basically just an app running on a Window Manager.
PMenu no, it's basically a console style (PSP, gp2x, etc.) launcher.

The Netbook Launcher does not differentiate between a click and a drag, what I mean is that when you drag the finger on the screen it should not register it as clicking on buttons. This makes it easer to scroll around and then you tap the screen to open something.

The netbook launcher is still in early development, so there are things that should be enhanced and fixed :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the fast reply ED :)

Netbook launcher is looking really sexy. All it needs is a useful "homepage", a clock and a taskbar and perhaps I will be using it instead of XFCE, or at least show it to others.

Oh for christ's sake guys! Don't get your bloody knickers in a twist.

The reason I'm disappointed is that I've been requesting an Amiga video for a while, then one came along and I wanted more, that's all! Aren't I allowed to express myself? Or all of us for that matter?

If any of you think I'm being unsupportive then why have I still got £220 of my hard earned cash invested in this project? Last weekend when the shit hit the fan over the 3rd revisin case not being right, did any of you see me diving in with negativity like alot of people? No.

I don't know why it's down to EvilDragon to upload an Amiga vid in the first place, we all know he's got far more important issues to sort out, as well as a life to live outside of Pandora world! So I'm genuinely sorry if I pissed him off (I doubt I did as he seems like a well grounded bloke and a good guy). I thought I'd covered that when I said "sorry if I seem ungrateful"???

Anyway, like I said, why is EvilDragon doing this? Who actually is in charge of developing the Amiga stuff? Surely they'd have the time to put a more comprehensive video together and show us all how it can handle things?

Right, I've said my piece. Now, EvilDragon, get back to work to lazy mofo! ;)

NickLoTurco said:
Who actually is in charge of developing the Amiga stuff? Surely they'd have the time to put a more comprehensive video together and show us all how it can handle things?

Gnostic has said months ago he plans to sort out a good amiga emu for the Pandora - hence P-UAE - but I don't think he has a Pandora yet, so he's coding blind.

We must also remember the limited supply of assembled Pandoras and keep in mind that not everyone have video cameras. I really like it when ED does videos, they are always informative, well made and high quality. You can tell he has experience :)

When the Pandora ships Youtube will probably crash from everybody uploading stuff simultaneously.

Jourdy288 said:
When the Pandora ships Youtube will probably crash from everybody uploading stuff simultaneously.
Fuck, I knew it, you are the lord of all trolls. I know you can't be that dumb. You were always borderland retard, but this is too far.

Username said:
Jourdy288 said:
Fuck, I knew it, you are the lord of all trolls. I know you can't be that dumb. You were always borderland retard, but this is too far.

Talk about too far, he's only a kid for Pete's sake. Not everyone here is an adult nor an Einstein. He may say some things that aren't exactly the best, but he's enthusiastic and young. Let's not call people retards OK?

I think both of them were being sarcastic. I clearly saw the invisible /s

'Twas a joke, nothing more. I'm pretty sure Youtube is more than capable of handling all those unboxing vids :p
I can't wait to see them.
And I'm pretty sure Username knew I was joking all along...
No harm done.

P-UAE does run, but its not looking much different than UAE
I finally have UAE4ALL running with some controls and things are looking good. I would like to add scaling, fix bugs and should be good to go. Much faster than the others.

Back