Ed's Upcoming Blog Post

How do you guys feel about this new blog post ?

• Total voters

Magic Sam

Forever Homebrew
Hi,

Okay, enough Pandora-Hacking for today (it's 5:30 am here...) Time to write a new blog post tomorrow and update the status page... 'night!

source

I've been checking open-pandora.org and Twitter almost all day long, but no news so far... Suspense will kill me way before Pandora finally ships :p

I feel quite confident about this new blog post, as I believe it'll be filled to the brim with good news, but what about you ?

Bye, Magic Sam

Wow, I'm the first vote? I didn't even want to vote, I just wanted to feel like I belong. How ironic.

Looking back on it, I woke up multiple times during the night and all this morning have been checking over and over for anything that would bring a smile to my face but it hasn't come yet... I'm always optimistic about situations even when I shouldn't be. I guess I just hate the negative energy pessimists bring.

Kinda makes me wonder though about how far I've slipped into the realm of extreme video-game / console love to be this concerned to be checking back as many times as I have for a blog post on an item I do not even have yet. I don't care though. I am hoping this device when it finally gets into our hands will be as revolutionary for me as the iPhone was the first year. Especially all the development and hacking that went on :), I'd love to be apart of that.

borgqueenx said:
I wanna create a poll how you feel about this poll.

I wanna create a poll about whether or not you should create that poll.

The only option will be "no."

Last edited by a moderator:
Well generally blog posts tent to follow the format of "here's the bad news.... and here's some good news"

I'd imagine that theme will continue.

Maybe he just wants to say

"I like the new Doctor; he's a lot like the previous Doctor, but younger. The Beast Below was really pretty good."

I mean, if I ran the OPT blog, thats what I'd put up today.

jeff

@ mods: If you think this thread/poll is useless, feel free to delete it :)

I thought it could be nice to talk about our different expectations regarding ED's upcoming post, but I was obviously wrong, again...

11 p.m here, I'm going to bed, no need to stay up all night waiting for a blog update.

Bye, Magic Sam

Exophase said:
borgqueenx said:
I wanna create a poll how you feel about this poll.

I wanna create a poll about whether or not you should create that poll.

The only option will be "no."

I just want it known that I would vote "no" in that poll.

Unfathomable Depths said:
No, 'you're a wank' option Sam?

Before I leave, thank you Unfathomable Depths, I know a new verb now, "to wank" :)

This thread was not totally useless after all !

Bye, Magic Sam

Back