... and production still is reliable and moving forward :) (2012-05-11)

Things will move faster if P-GHz sales starts. As I see on the new site only Mainland EU orders/payments are directed to ED's shop so Craig will have more money in the near future. ((-:

Argtrak: ED has more than 100 units on stock in his shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm one of those 2008 people. Will I be able to update an address before a unit ships? Just happy to hear that things are moving forward. Thanks for all the hard work.

Cheers.

I'm confused. Is Craig shipping 1 batch pre-orders at all? And Evil Dragon has finished with his pre-orders?

I'm confused. Is Craig shipping 1bast pre-orders at all? And Evil Dragon has finished with his pre-orders?

good question, I think both have still some old preorder pending, but I think there was report of january preorder receiving there pandora while there's still some 2 octobre order without a pandora from craig shop... and I'm clearly wondering too if craig ship some old preorder at all...

Guys, it's clearly over. Everything has slowed to a screeching halt again, obviously, even though we were assured it wouldn't. Everything was supposedly all engines go.

I'm not going to ask for my money back. I don't want to go through the embarrassment and hassle of finding out it can't be refunded at this point. I should have trusted my anxious gut months in and pulled out then.

I only check the site once a week anyways, so maybe I've already completely cut myself off from my investment and my hope.

Guys, it's clearly over.[...]

I'm not going to ask for my money back. I don't want to go through the embarrassment and hassle of finding out it can't be refunded at this point. I should have trusted my anxious gut months in and pulled out then.

I'm not going to blame you for being inactive here, but if you were more active, I think you would find it very clear that it's not "over", and your money is not gone. If you are tired of the wait and ask for a refund, you will get it.

Production didn't come to a halt, it's just a bit slow now because they're focusing on transitioning to the "1GHz" model, sales of which are supposed to finish funding the old pre-orders. Craig has even shown a sneak-peek the new website for the 1GHz model in the Beta Testing forum.

So basically, if you wait, you will get your order, and if you ask for a refund, you will get it. I believe you can also expedite your delivery by paying the difference of what you paid and what the Pandora costs now, if you want to get your Pandora sooner.

Guys, it's clearly over.[...]

I'm not going to blame you for being inactive here, but if you were more active, I think you would find it very clear that it's not "over", and your money is not gone. If you are tired of the wait and ask for a refund, you will get it.

Production didn't come to a halt, it's just a bit slow now because they're focusing on transitioning to the "1GHz" model, sales of which are supposed to finish funding the old pre-orders. Craig has even shown a sneak-peek the new website for the 1GHz model in the Beta Testing forum.

So basically, if you wait, you will get your order, and if you ask for a refund, you will get it. I believe you can also expedite your delivery by paying the difference of what you paid and what the Pandora costs now, if you want to get your Pandora sooner.

The good news in all this is that they actually did update their current status page,

The bad is that from those numbers there have only been produced&shipped 400 units in the last two months (from 3900 to 4300). And only 100 less old preordes left (from 700 to 600).

That probably means that they have shipped less than 100, since there might be some that have cancelled or upgraded their order in this period.

Curiously the status page still says that they are still making 150 units per week, lets hope that is at least from now.

The 1ghz units will all be produced within the next couple of weeks, after that they will send out 600mhz models again, hopefully they can maintain the 150 a week.

The 1ghz units will all be produced within the next couple of weeks, after that they will send out 600mhz models again, hopefully they can maintain the 150 a week.
Thanks for this information. The production of the 1Ghz test run probably had the same effect on the 600mhz production in the last two months, and explains the low progress on the current status page.

No, the 600mhz rebirts are produced and are in stock. They just need orderers.

The cologne game show can get more people interested ,while that is also going to take the team time.

It should not be too long that the pre-orders get filled up I guess.

The cologne game show can get more people interested ,while that is also going to take the team time.

It should not be too long that the pre-orders get filled up I guess.
most preorder still lingering should be from craig shop... cologne is in germany... that won't help preorder...

At the CURRENT rate... 2 months, 100 old preorders shipped, with 600 left it means another 12 months.... :unsure:

Is there any advertisement going on to sell more of what's in stock? I don't follow everything but I still didn't see anything of particular impact... I know they want to keep it a niche market, but... sigh...

You don't seriously expect all OP customers posting here "hey i received my OP from Craig's shop" don't you ?

Did you take the time to read any of the responses before frothing at the mouth and posting ?

#92 in the pre-order queue shipped over a month ago.

#96 Mine, not shipped

#97 Toby, not shipped

Please, get off your "waah, YES, units are being shipped" soapbox, the facts are making you look like a fool.

I'm #99 in the upgraded 512MB queue, and I'm not complaining about the wait, maybe I have TOO much patience :)

You don't seriously expect all OP customers posting here "hey i received my OP from Craig's shop" don't you ?

Did you take the time to read any of the responses before frothing at the mouth and posting ?

#92 in the pre-order queue shipped over a month ago.

#96 Mine, not shipped

#97 Toby, not shipped

Please, get off your "waah, YES, units are being shipped" soapbox, the facts are making you look like a fool.

I'm #99 in the upgraded 512MB queue, and I'm not complaining about the wait, maybe I have TOO much patience :)

I'm #116 in queue and I will depart to honeymoon in a month. I'm afraid that I'll not have my pandora at time.

Back