... and production still is reliable and moving forward :) (2012-05-11)

Phew, luckily I found the "Pandora Status"-email in my spam-folder. I replied last week and told I'm ok with a 256mb version. Got a reply on monday "I'll ship them within this week.". Can't wait!

Phew, luckily I found the "Pandora Status"-email in my spam-folder. I replied last week and told I'm ok with a 256mb version. Got a reply on monday "I'll ship them within this week.". Can't wait!

hmmmm.

Are you a 'classic' pre-order ?

A pre-order who chose to 'upgrade' ?

Or a new order who is OK with a 256mb unit. (And if you are, how much did you pay?)

I think the answer to that question will direct the way the rest of this conversation goes.

I ordered my unit in 2010, so batch 2. No upgrades, and 256MB was what I paid for in the first place, 336 EUR.

I'm from the first batch (February 2010), and no Pandora arrived yet. Worse, I tried to send e-mail asking when mine would be shipped (2011-10-22 to openpandorasales at gmail.com and 2011-12-20 to sales at openpandora.org), and had absolutely no answers up till now.

Far before that, 2010-10-13 I received an e-mail saying my order was between 3650 - 3750 in the queue.

I'm definitively not happy with that.

Is it possible to get my money back? Or will the Pandora be shipped soon?

As said a thousand times here: You can wait for the unit or of course send an email to get a refund from the shop you ordered it from.

I had got an update from ED. happy about that.

Not much new news, but I got an awnser.

Or wait longer, or go for the 1 Ghz unit. with more details about how many still waiting etc.

I'm not going to refund or anything like that. but I don't have 300 euro lying around to pay for the upgrade.

So waiting will be the only solution at this point.

I'm from the first batch (February 2010), and no Pandora arrived yet.

Oh shi.. I'm with 2nd batch and your post kill all my hopes man! Tomorrow is my f*** birthday and again, I'm looking to my google checkout account and remember how f** stupid I was in 10/23/2010 :angry:

Oh shi.. I'm with 2nd batch and your post kill all my hopes man! Tomorrow is my f*** birthday and again, I'm looking to my google checkout account and remember how f** stupid I was in 10/23/2010 :angry:
I know how much that feeling sucks. There were many milestones missed with wating for my Pandora. The only comfort I can give is if you can keep waiting ED and Craig will keep doing everything they can to get through the preorder queue. The fact that people have received Pandoras and that there is no "Sorry guys, we give up..." message is testament to that!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow! :)

Thanks, PokeParadox!
drinks.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, i waited one year longer then you, then upgraded to 1ghz, and finally received it last friday, i dont feel stupid at all, happy birthday btw.

I actually have in the course of ordering my pandora (January '10) have:

Played concerts in three continents.

Gotten divorced

Changed my name

Had my bank go under

Moved

Changed Jobs

and had lots of fulfilling (and as is normally the case) painful life experiences

I just sent an email attempting to upgrade my order, not because I'm not willing to wait longer, but because I'm afraid i will move again and my links and reference to my original order two years ago are becoming harder and harder to find (i don't even have 2010s tax records for pete's sake!) :D

<shrug> I even forgot my original openpandora forums account in this time :p

happy b-day

I'm sure it's worth the wait (and in the mean time I'll have a happy nexus 7 to play around with)

Hey folks. I have been lurking for a long time but wanted to share an update. I pre-ordered back in October 2009. I did upgrade to the new queue. Mine was purchased through Craig and my new queue slot was 110. I have just received an email that mine will be shipping next week. So the orders are slowly shipping out. Hope this helps.

Back