An appointment and boards shipping (2011-07-22)

Has anyone checked the garden centre? :p :lol:

Most Pandora owners have already been to the garden centre... We are now growing old waiting for the premium orders to arrive...

_48206102_bolton_care_home.jpg

... One is having a nap and catching flies by the looks of things (and they said us men can't multitask?)...

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipping notice received yesterday for June 4 premium upgrade

I won't believe that until it comes from the horses mouth.

horse-teeth3.jpg

... and by the time my Pandora arrives, I'll need my colostomy bag changing...

Shipping notice received yesterday for June 4 premium upgrade

I won't believe that until it comes from the horses mouth.

horse-teeth3.jpg

... and by the time my Pandora arrives, I'll need my colostomy bag changing...

EvilDragon said:
This post has been edited by EvilDragon: Today, 09:26 AM

Reason for edit: Removed disguting picture

ROTFL - looks like that photo of the colostomy bag I posted has just put EvilDragon off of his breakfast :lol:

Like I said, your better off waiting at the old peoples home by the time the premiums arrive :lol:

Mine's not premium... I preordered it ~April 2009. Just kind of annoyed that they told me I should be getting it soon :/

I've been telling myself it should be getting here soon .. never mind :)

It'll be there when it gets there. As long as I don't have to send it for RMA soon afterwards haha :D

I've been telling myself it should be getting here soon .. never mind :)

It'll be there when it gets there. As long as I don't have to send it for RMA soon afterwards haha :D

C.C only have a 25% failure rate what are the chances of that?

My order was in 23 August 2009 19:33:40 BST and I would like to know,if there is a hope to get my pandora in 2011?

Or it is necessary to upgrate to premium first?

I ordered october 2008 and as long this year has two month left, there is still a chance, so yes you can hope :)

I'm also waiting :) :rolleyes:

My order was in 23 August 2009 19:33:40 BST and I would like to know,if there is a hope to get my pandora in 2011?

Or it is necessary to upgrate to premium first?
Maybe thats the cunning plan? I figure the therotical interest lost and the longggggg wait (28 months in my case) covers the premium upgrade amount but without putting us to the front of the queue :-(

Ha! As a day one orderer who canceled my order earlier this summer, see the state of the project today makes me wish I would have canceled sooner. While I did get a refund, I lost about $50 on the deal due to Euro/Dollar currency fluctuations. Will the OP team ever come to a point where the these things are mass produced, will cost less than $500 (a rip off) and dealers can stock then on the shelves? Not bloody likely. Why'd I come back to troll & bitch? I got an e-mail from the message board reminding me you guys existed.

In the end, you're better off buying a modern day, intel atom netbook with an nvidia chipset along with USB controller with numbs if you want portable emulation. I bet that stupid TV out cable still hasnt been produced either.

Want a small portable computer? Check out Raspberry PI for only $25 USD:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raspberry_Pi

http://www.raspberrypi.org/

Nuff Said

Back