Aluminium Case - Pictures

^ In your opinion. :p
Damn you, stop arguing against your own points.  This makes it harder to play along.  Or did I misunderstand you?

Edit:  Back to the topic, only 54 more preorders to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn you, stop arguing against your own points.  This makes it harder to play along.  Or did I misunderstand you?
I must have forgotten what we were talking about half way through the conversation again. :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
High five for everyone who has ordered already, especially those ordering more than one.  Unfortunately I am not included yet, because I am lazy, but I think I have a little time.

I can't find the required orders remaining number anymore, but there should be one less now.  I have a silver Pandora, but I chose a black case.  I really hope that IDV does include aluminum shoulder buttons so that my gray plastic ones don't stand out.

I can't find the required orders remaining number anymore, but there should be one less now. 
There was never a counter for that.  ED put 500 in the inventory, but we only need 100.  He is getting 20, so...too tired, you do the math.  50 atm.

Maximum orders remaining, that was it.  It started out as 500 in stock.  I couldn't find that anymore.

These colors, what does it take to get scratches or worn off paint?
These colours are anodized hard coating, which is as hard as glass and part of the aluminum - no paint or something. As long as you do not wear diamond (or other crystal) rings, you will hadly have a chance to scratch it. This type of coating is used in industry to protect the inside of pneumatic cylinders from wearing off.

These colours are anodized hard coating, which is as hard as glass and part of the aluminum - no paint or something. As long as you do not wear diamond (or other crystal) rings, you will hadly have a chance to scratch it. This type of coating is used in industry to protect the inside of pneumatic cylinders from wearing off.
^  Awesome! 

It can and will eventually scratch off.  Any scratch capable of marring steel will leave a mark.  On a handheld consumer electronics device it might take a few years.  Still doesn't compromise the shell though.

i think i'll order a black case. i hate the cheap look of the silver plastic cases. don't know why my cc came in a silver case, but i am glad to get rid of it.

finally i can also open a beer with my pandora :D let's see the tablet fanboys do that with their ipads^^

Back